Back to Beacon Hills

Ciana POV ~

It's been a few months since I left to attend Alfea and everything changed back here. First, I got to know from Derek that Laura was killed in Beacon Hills since she wasn't answering neither of our texts. I argued that I shall return back and help Derek to find the new Alpha but Derek disagreed saying I won't be able to help since I'm a human. In turn meaning that don't come, you will be more of a burden and I'll have to take care of you.

I wished to tell him about my powers but I decided against it since I could barely control over my powers at that time and it was true I won't be of much help but it still hurts since she was my sister too. So, I stayed at Alfea.

Since then, Derek haven't contacted me much. Only a few messages to keep me updated that he is still alive but whenever I call him, it either goes to voicemail or we only exchange a few words.

But since right now I couldn't control all of the three elements together and according to Miss Dowling, it is because my mind is blocked and distracted causing my magic to be erratic. So, to clear my mind from whatever is distracting me and open my blockage she allowed me to visit Beacon Hills this vacation. But then again I have to come back after vacation to continue with my studies. I'm gonna miss my friends over there but I need to do this.

So here I'm back at the town that took everything from me. I've texted Derek a few days ago that I'll we coming back and he doesn't need to pick me up from the airport since I'm not actually returning from Switzerland. Miss Dowling gave me the time and place of the gateway which is in the middle of the woods near the old Hale house. Very convenient I thought.

As I made my way to the Derek's new loft which is in the outskirts of the town, I knocked the front door putting on my headphones and waited for it to open. I was wearing a mini dress with a leather shrug and matching boots with my hair open. I noticed that this area is pretty much deserted and the whole building is empty which is possibly because Derek brought the whole building.

A curly blond hair, blue eyed boy opens the door which I'm assuming is Issac, Derek's beta and asks with very much attitude "Who are you and what are you doing here?".

God, so much attitude. I just wanted to blind him straight away, but it's not the right thing to do I thought. I chose to ignore him as I made my way straight to the loft. I looked around and let me tell you this loft has nearly no furniture, only a big table, bed and a couch. Classic Derek.

"Who the hell are you to just walk in like you own this place?" Issac asked as he grabbed my arm. I still didn't put my headphones down but I can still hear him clearly as the music wasn't too high.

"Where's Derek?" I asked instead as I jerked my arm out of this grip easily. What? They teach martial arts in Alfea.

And as if on cue, Derek enters the living room of the loft and says to Issac "She is Ciana, my little sister" and Issac's mouth is wide open and just stood there in shocked trying to process the information.

I put my headphones down around my neck and went to Derek and gave him a small hug which he returned gently with a smile. I did miss him, however much of a dick he is, he is still my brother and only family left.

"How was your flight?" he asks as we made near the table and he carries my suitcases.

"Very convenient....I mean long but comfortable" I replied awkwardly. If only you knew that I wasn't in Switzerland in fact I wasn't in the whole Earth I thought.

He raised his eyebrows and went to ask but I cut him off since I knew he must have pick my heartbeat rising.

"How're you and your search for your betas?" I tried to change the topic from me and he was about to answer me but my supposedly dead but alive Uncle Peter made his way down the stairs.

"Oh! My dear niece is back. How nice to meet you again after 7 years." he sassily said and I just glared at him and Derek.

He was supposed to be dead. How the hell is he alive. He killed Laura for power and I just hate him and want to kill him myself.

"How's he alive? He was suppose to be dead?" I ask Derek who clearly didn't think it was important to tell me that our psychotic murderer of a uncle is alive.

"It's a long story" he just replied vaguely.

"You know what, it doesn't surprise me that you didn't tell me. Cryptic and vague just like everything else." I muttered the last part thinking about Alfea and Miss Dowling's vagueness.

"Don't say you didn't missed your favourite uncle" Peter smirked and I just glared at him and put back my headphones on not liking to feel their emotions and made my way around the loft exploring.

"So uh.... your sister" Issac starts to ask Derek as he checks me out eyeing from my back.

"Yes, my sister. She is human and she studies in a boarding school in Switzerland. She came back because of her vacation and she is completely off-limit" Derek replies glaring at him. Oh! now he is playing the role of a brother.

"Where's my room?" I ask bored of all the tension and emotions.

"Issac show Ciana her room and Ciana, we are going to Deaton's clinic to retrieve Issac's memory. Do you want to come?" Derek asks.

I thought for a moment that I would usually get bored at the loft. So, I agreed.

"Yeah! Give me a few minutes." I say as I head towards my room with Issac.

Q. With whom should I ship Ciana with???

Please comment about it and tell me if you liked the story. And please vote and share.