Fireflies

Soon Derek and Scott went to the bank to rescue Boyd and the other trapped girl. Peter takes a seat on the couch and soon Ciana joins him while Stiles paces around the room like a mad man.

"I can't wait around like this. It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked." Stiles rants out flinging his arms around to make his point. Ciana puts on her headphones to block all the anxiety streaming off of him and ignored both him and Peter. Suddenly Peter jumps from his seat, drawing Ciana's attention and she put her headphones down.

"What are the walls made of?" he asks as they both walk over to the table to look for what Peter was looking for and is soon joined by Ciana. "I don't see it here. Where else would it say the materials? The type of stone." Peter asks.

"Here--here-- it's gotta be here" Stiles says pulling out papers "Hecatolite?" he voices out loud and looks over Peter "What's that? Is that bad?" he asks while Ciara and Peter widen their eyes both of them knowing what hecatolite can do.

"Call them. Get them on the phone now." Ciana demands.

"Why?" Stiles asks as he phones Scott.

"Because Boyd and that girl aren't going to kill each other, they are going to kill Derek and Scott." Peter informs them.

"Stiles, now is not a good time--" Scott starts over the phone but Stiles cuts him off.

"Scott, you gotta get out of there. The walls of the vault, they're made with a mineral called hecatolite. It scatters the moonlight." Stiles interrupts him.

"What? What does that mean?" Scott frowns.

"The hecotolite keeps the moonlight out, they haven't felt the moonlight in months." Ciana reveals and Peter takes the phone.

"Think of it like the gladiator fights in the Roman Colosseum. They used to starve the lions for three days to make them more vicious, more out of control." Peter starts to explain. "Deucalion's kept them from shifting for three full moons, diminishing their tolerance to it."

"They are going to be stronger-" Stiles says but Peter cut him off

"More savage, more blood hungry. They're the lions, Scott. They're the starved lions and you and Derek stepped into the Colosseum." Peter finishes.

"Derek, we have a problem. Really big problem." Scott says to Derek but he gets cut off

"Cora? Cora-" Derek says surprised but the line gets cut off and the phone gets hang up. Hearing the name, Ciana just froze in shock and her eyes glows but returns to normal soon before anybody could notice. She began to leave and help them but Peter stops her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Peter asks her.

"To help them. Didn't you hear, Cora's alive and I'm going to help" Ciana says.

"We are not sure and even if she is, she is just going to rip anyone apart. They don't have control, they are on a hunting spree and you are only human. You are not going to be of any help. So just stay here." Peter says while Stiles got a call from Lydia about a body and left the loft.

Ciana agrees to Peter and waits for him to leave and then she decides to secretly leave and help them. She may not control of the three element together but she has enough control over one element at a time.

Ciana hides outside the school and waits there after getting to know that Derek and the rest are going to trap the out-of-control wolves in the boiler room of the school.

She sees Cora and Body going over the school and sees that a girl opposite towards the roof is firing flash bolt arrows towards the werewolves. But Cora and Boyd weren't affected by the arrows and made their way over the roof.

"No, not over the roof buddy" Ciana mutters and uses her light powers to make a ray of light towards them. This works and both the werewolves goes down the roof. She then make sure that nobody saw her.

Allison over there looks confused but she thinks that her flash bolt arrows worked when she sees nobody around.

Ciana then uses her light powers to make herself invisible. Perks of being a light fairy. You can control what people see. And goes towards the boiler room. As she reaches she sees that Derek is going inside the boiler room where Cora and Boyd are trapped.

"What the hell" she mutters to herself. She goes towards the door where Scott is, only hoping he wouldn't notice on her heartbeat and scent.

She stands in front of the door and concentrates on the emotions of Cora and Boyd who are very angry under the full moon effect. She then calms their emotions by manipulating them from anger to calmness.

"Scott !! The sun is coming" Issac comes shouting.

Ciana moves away from the boiler room exhausted from using so much of her magic as they open the door. Scott and Issac are relieved that Derek isn't injured but Derek seemed only confused as Cora and Boyd were able to control themselves without much effort.

"What?" Scott asks him seeing the look in his face.

"I don't know how but it was like they were able to control themselves."

"How's that possible" Issac questions. All of them shrugged but didn't thought much about it. Derek instructed them to tale Cora and Boyd out while he will take care of the teacher. They agreed taking Cora and Boyd out of the boiler room. As Scott and Issac were taking Cora and Boys out, Scott sniffs a scent.

"Wait......do you smell that?" he questions Issac sniffing the air around him.

"What smell?"

"Nothing.....let just get over this." he signs not being able to tap whose scent it was.

Ciana sighed listening to their conversations and was very much thankful that she used Derek's deodorant to mask her scent and just hoped that she wasn't caught. She rushes out of the school so she could reach to the loft before the others.