Unleashed 2

Kali moves the pipe causing Derek to splutter out more blood.

"You're killing him!" Ciana exclaims in worry taking a step forward only to be stopped by them.

"Not yet little sister. But I could. Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out." Kali says moving the pipe. "But just to be on the safe side, Duke, you might want to get to the point." she says to Deucalion.

"Now you see the one problem with being in an Alpha Pack." Deucalion says to Derek. "Everybody wants to make decisions. Me? I'm more about discovering new talents. Like you."

"Not interested"

"But you haven't even heard my pitch."

"You want me to kill my own pack."

"No......I want you to kill one of them. Do that and I won't have to ask you to kill the others. You'll do it on your own. I did it. Ennis did it. Kali did. Tell him what it's like Kali. To kill one of your own."

"Mmm......Liberating." Kali answers while Ciana scoffs in disgust.

"Listen to her Derek. Do you really want to stay beholden to a couple of maladjusted teenagers bound to become a liability? And believe me, they will become a liability. In fact, I'm feeling one of them is getting himself into trouble right now."

Derek grunts as he losses more blood and struggles to breath.

"See, the reason I'm always vested in new talents is simple. We all know a pack is strongest dur to it's individual parts. The stronger the individual parts, the greater the whole." he says and opens his walking stick. "When I lost my sight, one of my betas assumed I was unfit for my role anymore. He tried to take it from me. Killing him taught me something about Alphas I didn't know they could do. His power was added to mine. I became stronger, faster, more powerful than I've ever been. I tested this new ability to subsume the power of your own by killing another one."

He shortens the stick and continues, "In fact, I killed them all. I took the individual parts and became a greater individual whole." He opens the sticks again. Derek grunts while Ciana tries to take his pain but fails not having full control of her powers. Deucalion leans down in front of Derek and grabs him by his hair pulling his head up. He then moves his hand over his to get a sense of what he looked like.

"Hmm...You're right Kali. He looks like his mother. You'll get to know me Derek, like she did." he says.

"I know you. I know what you are." Derek says as blood splutter his mouth while Deucalion places his stick on the desk and turns around. "You're a fanatic."

"Know me? You've never seen anything like me. I am the Alpha of Alphas. I am the Apex of Apex predators! I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds. I am The Demon Wolf!" he roars.

Cora cowers behind a pole and the others bows their head while Ciana took her chance as it wasn't affecting her unlike the wolves and takes slow and quiet steps towards Ennis knowing it was her only distraction and uses her stick to hit him in his head and yanks it right close to his heart making him howl in pain just like Brandon once taught her.

"You have 30 seconds until he dies of artery rupture." she threatens and Kali tries to makes her way towards her but she stops her warning,"Don't even try. Till you get near me he'll already be dead. Leave NOW" she demands.

"Hate it when that happens. Leave him, we're going." Deucalion says amused of the confidence of the human and begin to walk away. Kali waits for Ciana to leave Ennis. Ciana yanks the stick out of his chest making Ennis grasp and Kali holds him.