Chaos Rising

Third POV

Ciana wakes up with the feeling of strong emotion waves around her and sounds of people talking. She groans and went to freshen up and quickly change into a oversized light purple pullover and very short black shorts. As she heads downstairs with her headphones on and rubbing her eyes still sleepy, she saw all eyes were on her or more likely on her body and Stiles at the floor rubbing his hand where Derek punched him.

"What?" she snapped at them clearly tired and sleepy and head towards the kitchen and grab a granola bar.

"What are you wearing?" Derek asked crossing his arms not likely that others were eyeing her like a piece of meat.

"What?" she asked not knowing what the problem was with her clothes as she glances her body. "I'm too tired, so stop asking stupid questions." she finishes.

"You've been asleep the whole day" Derek retorted.

"So?" she asked back rolling her eyes. Derek just shook his head and turned his attention back to the plan as Ciana took a seat near the table next to Scott as he glances her every few minutes.

"I'll get through the wall. Who's following me down?" Derek asked looking at Peter and continues with the plan.

"Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet and honestly with Issac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter said.

"So I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek retorted.

"One of them is already dead." Peter stresses.

"We don't know that." Derek fights back.

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here?" Peter sarcastically asked. "A pack of alphas. All of them killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed."

"Could someone kill him again, please?" Stiles asked.

"I could do that for everyone." Ciana said from her seat putting her headphones down unamused hearing her uncle's rant.

"As if you can." Peter scoffed.

"Please, have you seen yourself. Anyone can kill you and you yourself admitted it." she retorted chuckling.

"Why are you here anyway? Aren't the summer vacations over or are you hiding something" Peter asked raising an eyebrow and crossing his hands trying to divert the topic. Other also wait for an answer not knowing the truth.

"If you had a brain, you would've have know that I'm on winter vacation not summer. It's winter in Switzerland, you dumbass.....God use your common sense or have you lost them all." she replied in a obvious tone rolling her eyes while others chuckle.

"Derek seriously? Not worth the risk" Peter told Derek ignoring his recent humiliation.

"What about you?" Derek ask looking at Scott.

"Yeah! If you want me to...." Stiles replied thinking he was asking him.

"Not you" Derek glared.

"Yeah! Scott..." he replied as he flushed in embarrassment.

"I don't know about Erica. But if Boyd's still alive, we have to do something. We have to try but...." Scott paused and the others gave him a confusing look.

"But who is the other girl? The one locked with Boyd, you dumbasses." Ciana replied in 'duh' tone and Scott gave her a small smile while the rest just nodded with a 'oh' sound. She then put her headphones back on and started checking for messages in her phone while Scott stares at her from above where he is standing.

Ciana notices how Scott is staring at her and blushes secretly but doesn't acknowledges knowing Derek is here.

Derek notices the way Scott was looking at Ciana and not liking the fact about her staying in a room full of hormonal teenagers and glares at him. If looks could kill.

Ciana then decided to go out somewhere because she is basically here to clear her mind and have control over her emotions and magic which isn't possible sitting inside the loft like a duck.

"I'm heading out. I'll be back soon" she informs others and heads towards her room to change but Derek grabs her arm and pulls her back.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Out."

"No, you are not going out tonight, it's full moon and I don't want to think about your safety while I rescue my betas." Derek tells her while in return she glares at him. She doesn't like to be handled like this.

"You don't get to order me and I can protect myself very well and even I'm not going in the woods, just going to grab some essentials." she snapped jerking her hand out of his grip.

"Just stay here and look after Stiles and Peter. " Derek says trying to convince her.

"What do I look like? A babysitter? Huh? They are old enough to look after themselves." she retorted rolling her eyes. She could feel him getting frustrated.

"Stay and make sure that Peter doesn't kill Stiles" Derek corrected himself and Stiles make an offended face and Peter smirks while Scott chuckles.

"Who is going to stop me from killing them both. They are both annoying." she replies smirking. Now both Peter and Stiles make offended face.

"Just stay please." Derek requested while others make wide eye as they have never seen Derek requesting anyone. Derek maybe be grumpy, cold and an angry alpha but he cares about his sister and last remaining sane family member. Peter sure is family but he isn't sane.

"Okay, just because you said please" she agrees winking at him and walks towards her room.

"Don't get use to it" Derek yells at her. She was salutes him mockingly and heads upstairs while Derek sighs and the rest watches amusingly the sibling banter.