👨‍🔧01👨‍🔧

Xiao Zhan's POV

Life is wierd. We're all are wierd. Needless to speak about ourselves as we all entangled with our heart. The most complicated place in the world.

Why?

Because here lies the most chaotic thing i.e. feelings. Every thing in the end could be sorted but not feelings. This is something only you yourself can sort.

Here I am trying to sort out my feelings, my emotions, my heart. All these time nothing could provide me the atmost solace one soul had the capability to provide. But eventually everything was left behind. For securing my future. Was it worth it. I don't know.

Nothing material means in this world.

Nonsense.

The most hilarious thing I have ever heard. If this was not true I would not be feeling so lonely despite having everything material around me.

Family, friends, money, fame everything I have but not the person for whom I have yearned so long. My heart for last eight years has never been in peace. The first two years it would beat erratically. But after that it stopped.

Why?

I chose to concentrate on my future, to get over those feelings which would bring nothing but sadness. But what did I get in return.

Emptiness.

Why?

Because it is irrevocably in love with a soul. A soul so pure and chaste that would put you in doubt that are you really worthy for him.

The smile of that soul. So precious. So innocent. A sunbeam. My sunbeam. Wang Yibo.

My soul has wandered far and wide but no where I found the sunbeam so lusturous, so pure as of my Yibo.

Gazing through the window, I see the city lightened by the evening lights with sunset. A pure bliss to watch. Yet it feels empty by the absence of the certain one.

Flashback

"Gege, this is so beautiful. I never knew our Yunnan have this beautiful sunset." His eyes sparkling with excitment and happiness. A pure piece of heaven. "Yeah I know thats why I brought you here. Just a little secret place for us. What say?" I replied not taking my eyes from his face that looked so serene with the hues of sunset scattered on his face.

"Umm hmm gege this is our place. Our secret. Thankyou Zhan gege for bringing me here." He smiled. My sunbeam. My Yibo. My piece of heaven.

Flashback ends

"You know standing there everyday at this time would bring nothing but pain. Move on Didi. Its been six years already."

"Gege you also had known him for as much long as I have. You know how he had done everything in his power to spread affection wherever he was.Then why do you ask me to move on from the feelings of love. I know you too care about him alot. Don't you think its time to return. We have got what we left China for. Here in States nothing holds us. Mother, father are all back there. Shouldn't we return too?"

"I had come to tell you something related to this only. Father has decided to resign as a Chairman and he wants to dicuss the various posts with us. Also he said that now our subsidiary pharmaceutical company here will be looked after by someone from here as father needs us back there."

"When he already wanted to post someone from the States itself then why did he sent us here. For our future? Only earning money is regarded as future for him." My anger took over me. Why? Why after all these years he made us work here. Away from my family, my friend, my supposed-to-be-future. Why?

"You know how things were back then. He only wanted us to get trained and strong spirited to have a comeback like lions. He has always thought of us Didi. Then why do you intend to blame him. It was not like he forced you. He asked you. You never shared your feeling of love with him then you also have no right to blame."

My brother has always been the sorted one amongst us. We know where the other person's heart lies. Maybe because twins do have a connect. He also have loved Yibo but seeing that I also loved him he stepped back. Since then he had sworn to be well wisher for Yibo. He had been one, but only till the time we do not had to leave for States. Our leaving China led us to break all contacts from there. Back to what he said right now makes sense. It was my decision to to secure my future. Then why my anger took the best of me.

"Zhan now its time to settle. We also have a joint venture with us back in China. Zhu Pharma Ltd. wishes to work with WeiZhan Life Ltd. Lets get back there. Be good now and lets get back to apartment now. We have to pack our things too."

Patting on my shoulders encouragingly gege leaves and I turn back to the scenery. Closing my eyes I sigh deeply. Its time to go back. Maybe just maybe our fates get entangled again Yibo.

Those days I always used to think staying away from him can bring my heart to normal pace. Who would have thought that this heart would stop beating. Why I have to leave in first place? This fortune is nothing if I don't share it with him.

Three days have passed. We all are all ready to leave. But as the time to go back is getting closer, this heart is becoming restless. What is happening? Is this nervousness or excitment?

"Don't be restless Zhan. We have to get things back to where we left. We are going back stronger. Remember, fight for what is yours. If it is not yours you would never have been so involved in it on first place. Fighting"

Gege has always being the balm on my burning feelings. He sees right through me. He stepped back from the feeling he had for Yibo but never pestered me to get my love. He has always cheered me from the side.

"Why did you give up on Yibo?" I asked. Never thought of having such conversation with my brother but have always been intrigued.

"Where is this coming from?" He countered back. He knows I am restless and seeking soothing words from him.

"Always wanted to ask. Now thay we are heading back. Quench my curiosity will you?" Sighing he straightens up.

"I never loved Yibo at first place didi. It was a mere infactuation for him. But I didn't have those deep feelings for him. I care about him alot but will never love him. You see I did not had a problem moving on with my feelings for him but here you are still deep in love with him. That should satiate your curiousity. Its just did not feel right and I was correct."

Those words he said lightened something from my shoulders. I don't know what was that. Guilt? Maybe.

Unbuckling up the seatbelts on the plane I look out to see the clouds below me. So pure like him.

Here I come China. Here I come Yibo.
Maybe this time it would work out who knows.

Here comes the first chapter. Tell me how was it. I tried my best. See you in the next chapter.