🛠26🛠

"YIBO!" All Shouted. Yibo's eyes went wide as he staggered a bit. He held his left arm as Yunlan supported him. Yibo was shot on his left arm. Zhan and NaiChao were frantically trying to pry of the hold. They were now in wild mode. Their love has been shot. How would others expect them to behave? Haikuan had tears in his eyes. How helpless he was! Yet again he was unable to save his didi. He closed his eyes and was going to slit open his neck with the knife when he heard a quick yelp.

Wei looking at the opportunity twisted Liying's wrist which made the pistol fall. He twisted her wrist tightly at the back while his other hand around her neck. Slightest bit of strength and Liying would choke out.

"Enough of your madness Ms. Zhao. You all leave. Free Zhan, NaiChai and Ms. Li right at this moment or I will kill your madam." Wei said. Liying laughed. Laughed out loud. This man is so stupid.

"You think I am scared of death? You are wrong Xiao Wei. I am not. I have nothing to lose like you people."

"Yes, you are lonely because of yourself Liying. You never learned to cherish things. You were too much deep in hatred that you failed. Failed to see the love your step father had for you. Failed to see the love your brother had for you. Your brother not once doubted you Liying. Even fought with us for you but still-"

"SHUT UP! Just shut up." Liying said and started violently struggling in Wei's grip which was making it harder for him to control. No one could help him as everyone is being held. Liying lifted her feet and kicked Wei hard on his croth which made him groan in pain but didn't leave her. She kept on hitting him which made him lose his balance and kneel on the ground groaning in pain.

"Zhao Liying, let me tell you do not make the mistake to release me otherwise you won't be able to see the next day. You dared to hurt two most important people of my life. I would make sure to make your life HELL." Zhan growled. He almost lost himself seeing Yibo shot and now his brother. Liying just smirked and got up when more gunshots were heard. Four continuous shots. Everyone looked at tge source to see Wei holding the pistol Liying left on ground and shot the men holding Zhan and NaiChao on their legs. Zhan and NaiChao came out of their grip and beat them. The man who held Muchen tried to fight them but they overpower him.

All things which were now in hold of Liying got out of control. To get over them again she tried to escape when she was held by Haikuan. He held her wrist with all the strength he had left with him.

"SHE IS ESCAPING!" Haikuan shouted. NaiChao ran towards her while Yunlan to Wei. Zhan went to Yibo and made him sit on his lap. He held the area above the wound tight so as to lessen the flow of blood.

"Ge! Don't panick. Call doctor. You have your phone right? Call for ambulance."

"No need." A voice thundered. Everyone turned to the source to see Xiao Hai there with lot of police and medical personnels.

"Father!" Zhan and Wei said. Hai looked towards Wei and went to him. He snatched his son from Yunlan's embrace.

"Wei does it hurt?" Wei shook his head in denial and panted. He pointed at Yibo and Hai asked the doctors to attend him. The police took Liying who will be dealt later.

After all attended medical treatment, everyone sat in the living room. The police were still there as Hai did not believe Yunlan at all.

"Father." Zhan started to talk.

"Wei! Zhan! What did I tell you guys?"

"Don't involve in trouble." Zhan said as he held Yibo's hand tighter.

"Yet you both did not listen. You both disappoint me so much. If not for me you have no idea how dangerous this could be." Hai hissed.

"But father we overpowered her!"