👨‍🔧03👨‍🔧

The next morning I started my search for Yibo whereas gege and father got busy in the company in which I did not want to interfere. I know that whatever they would decide it would be for the best for everyone. This is why here I am trying to get his information and to I started my search by calling the place where we met first time.

Gusu Care Hospital!

Yibo was the second heir of this hospital which was budding towards its prosperity. We met each other eight years back when father started the supply of medicines from our company to this hospital in Yunnan.

Gege and me were supposed to stay there till everything gets settled their and look for land for the production of medicines there. Who knew this soul would find another pure soul there and will love him unconditionally.

Today I tried to connect to Gusu Care but it seemed like it did not exist. What is happening. Is my laptop not working or is Baidu not working? Why is it like this?

My whole day was spent but nothing about Gusu Care was found. My heart felt restless, fear crept inside me. Something is really wrong here but what should I do? If not this then I shall search for Wang Han, the owner of the hospital. I have to get a lead.

A week has passed not a single thing abouy Gusu Care or the Wangs could be found out. Why is it happening? Where are you sunbeam? Are you keeping well? Please be.

Late night I was working on my laptop for few things gege asked me to do for some research and analysis for our venture with Zhu Pharma. Gege knocked and peeked in my room.

"Still up Didi? What are you doing?" He came towards me and settle beside me on the bed peeping at my work.

"Reserch and analysis. You say gege, aren't you sleepy?" I said. Gege put his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"What is troubling you Didi? I know you have something up your sleeves. Did you find out about Yibo? This all is about him. Isn't it?" Gege said. I knew that he might have sensed my troubles but what shocked me is that he knew it was about Yibo.

"How did you know it is about Yibo?" I asked bewildered.

"I know you might start his search so I also tried to serach about the Gusu Care Hospital. But it was like it didn't exist." he completed and I sat straight facing. I did not want to tell him about my problems when he was busy with company. He already had enough on his plate.

"Sorry gege I didn't want to burden you with my problems but what you said is true. It is like the Wangs never existed. But gege you leave this on me. Let me search about his whereabouts. You are already helping dad." I completed. He should not be burdened with my woes.

"Are you stupid? Yibo was someone I always cared about. Lets find him together. We can also take help from Xian. Hmmm? Rest assured. Also There is a meeting day after tomorrow with Zhu Pharma's CEO and father expects us to handle that so be ready." Gege smiles assuringly which I returned. Having gege by my side always is a pure blessing.

Thankyou Gege. Thankyou for always being there for this incapable twin of yours.

"Now sleep. I will accompany my little didi here okay so sleep now." Gege said and I scoffed. Little didi!

"Who's little? I am just two minutes younger than you. Say you wanna sleep with me don't tease me." I said faking an annoyed tone. Gege laughed and I put off the lights. We both slept of. Tomorrow we shall work hard to find you sunbeam. Please stay safe.

"Arghhhh why everthing is bringing us to dead end? Why?" I yelled. After searching everywhere, contacting various people who at that where connected to Gusu Care are not ready to speak up. Why? What is happening? Where are you sunbeam?

"Zhan keep calm. We are trying. Lets go to Xian. He might help. He might not hide things from us if we ask him." Gege said. By his expression I know that he is also freaking out but he is trying to be calm. Yibo was someone very dear to him.

It was midnight. In the study room there were four members. Gege, Xian, Bowen and me occupied the room with discussion regarding Yibo's or rather should I say the Wang's disappearance.

"But you were here all the time. Gusu Care was nuturing. It wasn't like it was a small hospital. It had capable surgeons and doctors. How come you too don't know?" Gege asked. I have been listening everything like a statue trying to absorb all the information he was giving.

"As I told you Wei, Mr. Wang got involved in some political stuffs. His both sons disappeared as if they never existed. It was after six months you left. Gusu Care was like vanished. If anyone enquires about it people don't open their mouth because the higher officials are involved. No one want to mess it up." Xian completed.

My thoughts were only about certain someone. I was praying for Yibo's safety. Be safe Yibo. Just a little more. I will find you.

"If you don't mind can I add something." Bowen who was carefully listening to all conversation speaks up. "I guess I have certain information which would suit your query."

"Yes please. Any lead to them is important." I said. Desperation was clear in my voice. I am desperate to find Yibo. Who in the world would sit back if his love is missing. And not now but for almost six years. Sorry Yibo, I wasn't there. Hope you could forgive me.

"Two years back I was in Shanghai. I was there as a representative from WeiZhan Life they to check upon the medicine supply there when I overheard that Mr. Wang had some problems regarding some drugs which he reported and eventually it became a political matter. There was a lot of chaos on Gusu Care and it became worst by the disappearance of the elder son then Mr. Wang and eventually the whole family and the hospital. I also heard a vague ingormation which says the hospital was ruined and by money and power everything was settled." Bowen completed and by the look of concern on my brother's face it was certain that I was freaking out. What the actual hell.

After finding my tongue back I spoke out "Gege I wish to go Yunnan back. I want to find Yibo. I will find Yibo. You know how he was! He loved his family he might be wanting help but we were not there. I want to go there. Gege please." Tears traced down my cheeks and gege took me in his warm embraced and I broke down. Meanwhile Xian and Bowen took their leave for giving us our space for their room as they were staying here for the night.

After a long moment I calmed down brother spoke "Yes we will definitely go to Yunnan. I will arrange the to leave for there. Tomorrow we have an important meeting so calm down. Once we will finish here we would leave. Hmmm now lets sleep."

Calming down I laid down but my mind was full of thoughts. What to do? How to do? But I have to do it. For you Yibo. For myself. For us. I am coming subeam. Tiredness took over me and I eventually dosed off hoping for a better tomorow.

 Tiredness took over me and I eventually dosed off hoping for a better tomorow

This is all for this chapter. I really find it difficult to write this book as it has more emotion which I am trying my best to portray here. Please let me know if I am able to. Appreciation and criticisms are all welcomed. Suggestions are also entertained so do make some. See you in the next chapter.