Jr? (Spooky)

Me and Y/n talked for a while about old times. I gotta say I miss my princesa. I'm surprise she didn't ask why I went to jail.

"Spooky..."

"N/n, I told you already, call me Oscar or Daddy when I'm beating that pussy up." I whispered in her ear seductively. She pushed me back and I chuckled.

"Well, then, Oscar, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." I said and she pushed me playfully.

"Imma ask you anyways. Why didn't you tell me?" I knew what she was talking about but I wanted to be sure.

"Tell you what?"

"That you were gonna claim me? You know how many guys I've could've fucked, but didn't, cause I got your ass claiming me to be yours, when I'm not." She asked turning to with her legs across my lap.

"But you could be." I smirked and she laughed.

"What makes you think I want or need you?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Look, you may not need me, but I know you want me. Don't hide it." I rubbed up her leg moving closer to her. I leaned in kissing her soft lips. She pushed me away and moved her legs.

"That is not happening agian." She got and walked to the kitchen and I followed.

"What you mean 'Not happenin agian'?"

"You hungry? 'Cause I'm starving." I knew what she was trying to do.

"Y/n..."

"I got leftover tamales."

"Y/n..."

"I can make pizza."

"Y/n..."

"Ooh, I got chocolate cake."

"Y/n..."

"I got..."

"Y/n!"

"What?!"

"What's up with you?" I walked up to her and she frowned.

"I don't know, okay? It's like every since last night, I've thinking about the past, trippin on how we used to be. I thought bout the day when I thought I lost you forever. I was hurt, Oscar, I didn't know what to do with myself, that's why I left. I thought it was my fault 'cause of the way I acted when I found out you claimed and you were in a gang. I had so many mixed emotions, I thought if I ever fell in love agian they would leave me, like you did." She said and my face softened.

"Fell in love agian?" I asked and she held her head down.

"I really liked you, Oscar, but I knew that you wouldn't like me, so, I hid all feelings, all my lyrics about you in a box in my closet. I wanted to forget about my feelings, but I couldn't, I still can't." I cupped her and noticed she was crying. I whipped her tears away and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Te amo hermosa."

"Yo tambien te amo guapo." She kissed my lips.

~Later~

I woke up with Y/n on my chest and my phone was ringing. I reached over carefully and Y/n turned over to the other side. I grabbed me phone to see it was Candice. Candice is some girl I was hooking up with before I got arrested. I answered the phone confused as of why she was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Oscar, I didn't think you were gonna answer, I heard you got out." I sighed sitting on the edge of bed.

"Yeah, Is there something you want, Candice?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen you in a while, so, I thought we could hang out?"

"Candice, I'm kinda involved with someone, so I can't hang out like you want too."

"Oh, I mean we don't have to do anything. I just really want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"That's a surprise, silly. But, sense you're so curious, meet at Cross Park at 4." I looked at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed and It read 3:30pm.

"Ight, I'll be there."

"Yay, I can't wait. Bye." She hung up and I exhaled putting my face in my hands. I felt hands massaging my shoulder and I looked to Y/n.

"Baby, who was dat?"

"Uh, just a friend. They wanted to meet up at Cross Park." I didn't wanna lie but I didn't wanna tell her about Candice just yet.

"Ooh, Cross Park, I remember that place, it's where I met my first crush." She wrapped her arms around me placing her head on my shoulder.

"Hopefully, your last." I said and she giggled.

"Maybe..."

"Maybe, my ass."

She got from behind me and laid back on her side.

"Did you have a good nap, Oscie?"

"Yeah, and I hate thay name."

"Then, I'll call you it more often." She smirked and I gave her a intimating look.

"Do that and I'll your legs." I growled which turned her on more than scare her.

"Ooh, you can break my back while you're at it, papi." She turned over arching her back and twerked. I gotta say she was looking sexy as hell doing it. I slapped her ass hard and she moaned.

"Trust me, I would but I gotta go meet with my friend." I sighed grabbing on her ass.

"I know just wanted to tease you before you go." She said laying back down and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, It worked."

"Oh, trust me, baby, I know." She smirked and I sucked my teeth making her laugh.

"Watch yo back, Maria."

"I rather have you do that for me, papi." I got up and gave her a kiss then left.

"Text me when you make it safely!"

~Later~

I pulled up to Cross Park and texted my baby telling her I made it. I got out the car and seen Candice playing with a little boy. I walked over to her and she notice me and smiled.

"Hi."

"Sup, so, who you wanted me to meet?" I asked and she picked up the little boy.

"Oscar, meet our son, Oscar Jr."