Make Up Sex(Spooky)

I stood there shook as she just smiled holding the kid who looked about 3.

"Our son?" She nodded.

"Last time I check, you said you were on birth control." She chuckled lightly.

"Ain't nothin funny, Candice, I just got in a relationship and you come to me with some shit about a kid." I said and she frowned.

"Watch your language around our son, Oscar." She snapped and I scoffed.

"How I'm supposed to know that's really my son?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Last time I checked, you were the one who fucked with this and my virginity, now we have a son." She put the kid down and he ran off to play.

"Look, I ain't got time foe yo shit. I got my girl waiting for me at home. I talk to you later." I started walking away.

"So, that's how it is Oscar?! You just gonna leave?! What about our son?! You know what, leave tell that bitch you fucking with she gonna see me and Jr a lot more, bitch!!" I got in my car and drove to my house to get some shit.

I walked in the house to see Cesar sitting on the couch.

"Wassup, lil bro." I walked pass him and pushed his head forward.

"Ow!"

"Aye, I'm staying at Y/n's place tonight, we got leftovers in the fridge."

"You going to Y/n's house?" He laughed and I looked at him confused.

"What's so funny, Hermanito?" I asked and he gave me a look.

"You going to Y/n's house is funny. I thought she hates you." He luaghed.

"Why would mi niña pequeña hate her papi chulo?" I asked and he bursted out laughing agian.

"Papi chulo?"

"Why you laughin?"

"I can't get over how you said you're Y/n's papi chulo."

"Yeah, why I can't be my girl papi chulo?"

"Your girl? Wait, when did Y/n become your girl?" He asked finally done laughing.

"Yeah, we made things official earlier, but to night I'm really make things official." I smirked and he gave me a gross look.

"Don't say..."

"Imma beat that pussy up!!" I walked in my room and got some clothes and hygiene shit. I packed my things and left. I drove to the corner store and got Y/n her favourite snacks. I drove to Y/n's and waited for them to open the gates. When it opened I drove in and parked my car. I walked to the door and Doni (Y/n's guard) let me in.

I walked in and seen my baby in the kitchen cooking. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hey, baby, whatchu makin?" I asked kissing on her neck.

"Shirmp Enchiladas."

"Mm. That sound good." I hummed smacking her ass and sat at the island. I bit my lip watching her cook in this sexy ass pink short set and apron she was wearing. When she was finished cooking she made me a plate and gave it to me. She sat next to me with her plate. I went to eat and she smacked.

"Damn, what was that for?!" She didn't answer she just grabbed my hand. We prayed over the food then ate.

"So, how did it go with your friend?" I just shrugged.

"It was ight, I guess, we ain't do nothing just talked." I lied and she gave me a look the turned her head.

"Lier."

"What?"

"You heard me. I called you a lier." I shook my head and huffed.

"How you know if I'm lyin'?"

"Spooky, I know you. I know when you stressed. I know when you mad. I know when you lyin'. I. Know. You." She grabbed her plate and go up putting it in the sink. I got up and did the same.

"Y/n, I'm tellin' ain't nothin' happen."

"I knew I should've listen to Abuelita!" I could she was getting upset.

"'Bout what?"

"About you, Spooky!"

"What did I tell you about callin me!" I yelled at her.

"Whatchu gonna do!? Hit me!? Put yo got damn hands on me!? Huh!?" She got in my face pushing my head.

"Man, stop!" I grabbed her hand and she tried to walk away but I grabbed her.

"Let me go!"

"Y/n!"

"I said let me go!"

"Y/n, let me explain." I wrapped me arms around her as she fought to get out me grip.

"Imma call Doni and Teno if you don't let me!" She yelled and I let her go.

"You gonna call the guards on me?!" She went up to her room and I followed. She started grabbing my shit and stopped her.

"Get away from me!"

"No, listen!" I straddle her on the bed.

"Get. Off. Me." She kicked and fought. I held her hands over her head to keep her from hitting me. She stopped fighting and we just stared at each. I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back.

~Later~

"I hate you." I chuckled as me and Y/n laid in the bed smoking a blunt. We had finished some bad ass makeup sex.

"Oh, really?" I kissed on her neck as she blew out the smoke. She leaned over and put the blunt in the ash tray. She came back and straddled me kissing me.

"Round 2?"

"Yes, papi."