20

It was the next day and Cesar was already moved into his new room.

I was making breakfast for me and Cesar before he went to school and I went to work.

"Hey, N/n." Cesar sat at the island and I gave him his plate.

"Goof morning. Ready for school?"

"Uh, yeah. Can you just drop me off at Oscar's so I cam walk with the others." He asked eating.

"Yeah, I can." I nodded eating my food. We finished our food and got ready to leave. We got in the car and I drove him to his brother house. The others were coming down the street.

"Cya." Cesar said then got out the car. Ruby came up to my car.

"What are you doing dropping Cesar off?"

"Cesar staying with me for a while until Oscar get his shit together." I said and Ruby frowned.

"Why would you do that for Oscar thought you hated him."

"I did, but we're cool. Now get off my car so I can go to this photo shoot." I said and he moved patting the car. I waved to the others then drove off.

-

I was doing my photoshoot for my new album. '20'

(Link to the Album: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuh3t9FgcUHz5l30w_HVr60ibN1PrZWQt )

When I finished my shoot it was around 6 and I was tired as hell. I put my outfit back on and left to go get Cesar. I got the car and decided to get some food cause I don't feel like cooking.

-

I pulled up at Oscars spot and he was sitting outside with some Santos. I got out the car as he walked over to.

"Hey." He pulled me close to him.

"Hi." I kissed him and his hand traveled to my ass gripping it. I pulled away moving his hand.

"Stop."I smacked his chest and he chuckled.

"You look nice." He said looking at my outfit.

"Yeah, I had a photoshoot so I just threw something on."

"No make up, looks good on you." He kissed me again making me smile.

"It better."

"Hey, I gotta handle some business, can take Orlando tonight?" He asked and I frowned.

"Yeah, sure."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah, I don't mind. Just be careful, okay?" He nodded grabbing my hand taking me inside.

We walked in the house and I seen Cesar sitting at the table with Orlando.

"I'm gonna get Lando's things." Oscar walked off and I walked over to Cesar. I rubbed Cesar's hair and he swatted my hand away.

"Hey, kid." I said to Orlando who smiled and waved. I smiled then looked at what they we're doing. Cesar was showing him how to write his letters.

"Orlando's gonna spend the night with us. Oscar has some business to handle, okay?" I said and Cesar nodded.

"How was school, C?"

"It was cool." Oscar came back with a little spiderman backpack.

"Lando, come here." Orlando got up running to Oscar who picked him up. I watched Oscar mess around with Orlando making him laugh. I smiled to myself just thinking about amazing he is.

Oscar put Orlando down giving him his back pack. I walked up to Oscar who had a small smile.

"Is that a smile? Dad looks good on you."

"Really?" He asked holding my waist and I hummed then pecked his lips.

"Okay, you two, let's getting going, I got food in the car." I said and Cesar picked Orlando up taking him outside.

"I'll see you in the morning." I kissed Oscar's cheek going to my car.

--

I was helping Orlando with his alphabet. He was very smart he just didn't talk.

"You're such a smart kid, I might let you stay up a little late." I rubbed his hair and he smiled. My phone started ringing and I seen it was CeCe.

"I gotta take this, keep practicing." I got up and answered the phone.

"Hey, girl, what you doing?"

"Babysitting."

"The twins?"

"Nah."

"Girl, I know you not babysitting Ruby grown ass." She said making me laugh.

"Nah, Oscar had some business to handle, so he asked if Orlando could spend the night." She hummed.

"Girl, be careful. You know these Ridge niggas, be on some shit. They ask you to do it once, they think you gonna do every timr they busy." I laughed.

"Nah, that's just them dudes you be picking. Oscar knows I don't play like that, I'm not a live in babysitter. I don't mind babysitting Orlando tho, he's a cool kid."

"Girl how he cool, he don't even talk." I laughed.

"Leave him alone. He's quiet and you know how kids are when they start talking..." I started off and she finished.

"They don't stop mhm. Well I was gonna if you wanted to ho out but you're playing step-mommy." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever CeCe."

"Girl let me let you go, I got a dick appointment in a few minutes. Bye love ya."

"Bye, girl." She hanged up and I chuckled. I looked at the time and it was already 11pm.

"Alright, little man. Time for bed, we gotta get up early to take you back to your papa." I said to Orlando as he grabbed book and pencil. We walked up stairs to the room he was staying in. He put his book on the litte drawer that was in the room then got in the bed.

"Alright, good night little man." I turned on the night light then walked to the door flipping the switch. I turned back to him and he was holding out a book.

"You want me to it to you?" He nodded. I sighed walking back to the bed.

"Does your tio read to you?" I took the book opening it. He shook his head.

"Papa does." He said very quietly and softly. I looked with a grin.

"So you do talk?"

"I talk with Tio Cesar."

"Do you talk to your papa?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Why? I'm sure he'd be happy to hear your voice."

"I heard him and Tio Cesar talking about my mom. He said I make him sad." I sighed frowning.

"Um, how about I just read you the story, huh?" I said and he nodded. I read him the story and he fell asleep. I walked out the room leaving the door cracked. I knocked on Cesar's door and he opened it.

"Just came to check on you."

"Yeah, I was just about to go to bed. Is Lando sleep?"

"Yeah, he's out." I said and he chuckled.

"Get some sleep, good night." I walked back to my room. I changed into my pjs and got in bed.