possessive husband

VR MANSION ...

Time - 2 : 30

" Vansh Rai Singhania stepped from the black car along with his beautiful wife Mrs Riddhima vansh Rai Singhania , gaping at the lavish mansion .

" His face dark red , the vein in the middle of his forehead throbbing and his jaw clenched " .

He dragged Riddhima by her hand in the mansion straight away to their room and threw her on their bed .

" Don't you dare to come out of this room today , you have crossed all the limits damn.... It . Vansh snapped at Riddhima her face between his thumbs and fingers .

" I'm sorry vansh , I .....iii ..I am really sorry " Riddima could only utter these words in her drunken state .

" Just shut up Riddima what you did today , you'll surely get punishment for this , but right now you are not in your senses " angry vansh snapped at his wife again but this time with more anger and frustration .

Vansh took out his phone from his pocket and dialled angre ' s number .

" Angey I'm coming , I'll reach there in half an hour till then take a gooddd .....care of him " .

Before leaving the room , he again glanced at Riddhima .

While Riddima was blabbering and playing with her hair seeing this a smile crept on vansh face but soon it turned into an angry and obsessed one... " .

" Mrs D'Souza ... Madam Ko lemon tea de and make sure , she eat something before she sleeps .

" Mrs D'Souza nodded her head and walked away " .

******

BASEMENT ...

Time - 3 : 40

There was a guy who dared to call his own death by touching his wife .

Angre saw furious vansh walking towards them and this guy was crawling backward folding his hands in front of vansh .

" Mr raisighania ... Please maaf kar dijiye .. dubara aisi galti nhi hogi " .

" Dubara karne ke liye tum zinda bchoge hi nhi ... You don't know what you did .... You did a hideous thing by touching What's Mine ..... You hit my wrong nerve . Said vansh " .

With his red furious eyes he pointed his gun at the guy and shoot him .... Without wasting any time .

To be continued ...

To know what happens ahead continue to read and please if you like vote , comment and share .

I'm not a professional writer so please ignore mistakes .

And please do tell your views and tell me should I continue to write this .

It will constist minimum 2-3 shots okk
Till then byeee .

                                                 Your writer

                                            Ayushi .... ❤️