part - 7

He said dangerously while glaring at her ....

" Hmm .... So what will you do huh .... Again caged me in mansion or worst in our room . " She said while trying hard not to cry .

" Riddhima .... " Vansh tried to say something but stopped ..

" Why ... Vansh ... Why you have to make me so vulnerable , I always thought for a normal family is it my fault that I wish for tell me vansh ... Tell me ... Speak up damn it . " Finally she broke down ... Can't bear more she is so vulnerable to handle herself needed his arms to soothe her ... Comfort her ... That everything will be alright !

" Sweetheart ... Look at me , Is anybody said something to you ... Tell me .. I will not going to leave .... Them if they hurt you .. he growled furiously .

" No ... Vansh nobody's has audacity to call his / her death ... It's always you vansh who hurt me knowingly or unknowingly it was only you ... Because you make sure nobody reaches me infact for that ... You caged me in this golden cage named VR mansion .... So tell me how can somebody hurts me vansh ... You protected me from everybody but forget to protect from your inner demon ... Vansh . " She said with faint smile in her face ... Looking extremely defeated .

Suddenly she stood and ran towards the bowl filled with fruits ... She held the knife at her hand and pointed toward her small wrist .

" I am done vansh ... I'm done I can't take the guilt of so many murders I can't it's because of me naa... You killed them fine I will end my life vansh I knew you didn't let go away from you so , it's the best option . " Said riddhima crying looking at her anybody can say that she's in daze ....

" Riddhima ... Leave that knife I said leave ... You can't leave me ... You are mine ... Sweetheart only mine ... He said trying hard not to panick seeing his sweetheart like this in so much pain in so much vulnerable state his heart pained thinking that it is because of him only he feel like shoot himself ....

" No ... Vansh ... No stay away from me ...stay away . " She said while showing knife to her wrist .

" Riddhima ... You are not in your right senses ... Look at me .. I'm vansh your love ... You promised you will never leave , Will you break your promise sweetheart . " Vansh said taking baby steps toward her carefully .

" No vansh .. I'm not breaking any promise it's you who forced me too ...

" Okk ... Riddhu it's me ... Listen to me do you want I don't kill anyone leave my illegal buisness okk I will but you have to stop .... He said .

( Guys riddhima still don't know that vansh is in mafia she just know about the illegal buisness )

With the long strides he hold her and threw the knife away and hugged her tightly she started wiggling ...

" Stop wiggling , riddhima ... Stop running away from me . " He sounds defeated  ... It will make me chase harder you ... You know sweetheart when I first saw you helping that boy I couldn't help myself falling for you I thought when you can love that boy without having any relationship then how it will feel to be loved by you ..... You know I'm selfish riddhima I only want you for me ... Only for me my love ....

" Okay ... If you love me so much then promise me you will not kill any innocent person ... If there is any problem then you will handover the matter to police don't take it on your own ... I don't want you to become criminal vansh .... I love you so much ... Promise me ...

" I promise you sweetheart I will not kill any innocent . " He said while kissing her on head as a promise .

Riddhima smile and hugged him tightly and wishper .. I love you vansh ... I love you so much ... " She said and kissed him on his lips .

Her kiss was so soft as thanking him to promise her ...  Which she is longing for a long time ...

Vansh aslo started kissing her as he was pouring all his anger , love and obession in that only kiss soon it turn out to be a dominating one both were fighting for dominance  ....

Both pulled out gasping for air vansh kept his head on her and pulling her dangerously close to him by her small waist and said ...

" But ... Don't forget sweetheart that I forgot what little stunt you pull last night .. " he said grumpily .

" Ahh ... Sorry vansh I know I haven't done right by disobeying you but next time I will make sure it doesn't happen ... I promise . " She said with innocence it made him chuckled .

" okay ... Riddhu I forgive you but you have to gave me meethi baath for compensation . " He said and winked at her playfully.

" I knew it ... Vansh this why I already made for you ..  go and freshnup I will go and set the dinner for us now ... Go mr . Hubby ... She said smiling .

" As you say .... Wifey ! " He said and goes towards washroom .

Under the cold shower stood VR while cold water running through his body making him calm .

" sorry .... My love . " He wishpered .

" The possessiveness you have unleashed and decided to toy with isn't tame .... Keep that in mind when you poke the beast .... If you let anyone touch you , They die ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued ......

What do you think will happen now ? Is vansh really changed or there is something else ....

If you like the chapter please , Do tell me your views , like , share and comment .

For unlocking the next chapter I wants .... Little bit greedy you see ... 😉😂

Target ...

Vote - 85
Comment - 60

Your writer

Ayushi .... 😄

                     Till then bye ... Lovelies ❤️