part - 6

But then I remembered something which Angre bhai told me a very long time ago .....

" You are the queen of this game , Riddhima face the devil head - on ! That's the only way to rule Devil's heart ."

Today , I will do that , I will cage the monster . I won't let you walk over me today vansh .

" Riddhima vansh Rai shighania not the damsel in distress .....

( Guys , I have read this line somewhere this is not written by me personally so yaa ... 😉 )

As riddhima was done with cooking and her new found plan to tame his husband , she returned back to her room back smiling widely to herself .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vansh returned from office only to find darkness all around his mansion he was shocked would be underestimated because it never happened her cute little wife never liked darkness .... She always lightened mansion just like a new bride but today something is different

A sudden fear of  " something happened to Riddhima " make his  inner demon awakened and restless .

He ran towards his room shouting her name so many thoughts surrounded his mind only to make him lose his senses but when he reached ....

Shock and happiness was visible in his eyes when he saw Riddhima standing at the window gazing the beautiful moon he ran towards her took her in a tight hug like his whole life is just depended on her .

While Riddhima is confused with the behaviour of her husband that why he is getting too hyper but decided to soothe him .

" Shh.. vansh ..look at me vansh ... What happened... Why the great Vansh Rai Singhania is scared .... " She said and chukled .

Vansh came into his senses and looked at his wife who is completely fine but then he saw something which made his heart flutter ....

Here his sweetheart standing in front of him in extremely short nighte in which she is looking fucking ... Smoking hot that he couldn't get his eyes from her gawking at her like a creep .

But it's not his fault she's looking like a angel descending from heaven only for him ... For the devil .. seeing her like this filled his mind with lust and desires ... Desires for her ... A longing only for her ... And a sudden wave of possessiveness wash over him only at the mere thoughts of someone watching her like this ..... Only he has the right to see her like this no one has ..... No one and never will be ... And he will make sure of this ..

With that he pulled her toward him her chest crashed with his broad chest ... He snaked his arm around her small waist looking at her very intensly which made her shievered .

Her body stiffened , even more , when he snuggled his face in her hair .

" What are you doing " ? She stuttered .

" Trying ... Not to lose my remaining senses . " He breathed out , I felt his breath on the back of my neck , sending shivers all over her body , making her more defenseless .

He smirked seeing his effect on her .

Riddhima realised seeing his smirked that she has to apply her plan not let that devil swallow her again with her new found power she pushed him and yelled ....

" Stay away ... Stay away from me Mr . Vansh Rai shighania " she said in stern voice .

" But why ... Sweetheart what I have done " he said innocence lacing over his voice .

" Ohh ... Yes Mr . Rai shighania you have done the enough damage .... You have killed that man and I don't wanted to be touch by a killer hands " she said with anger .

" Sweetheart came again what did you say .... " He said with dangerous glint in his voice .

Knowing very well she made him enough angry she still stood her ground and said confidently " what you hear vansh ... "

That was a limit for him ....

He instantly pinned her to wall and smashed his cold lips into her soft lips with that he started kissing and sucking her lips like a beast and when Riddhima didn't give in he pinched her waist and without wasting time entered her mouth exploring her .....

When they are out of breath he left her and said ...

" Never ... Ever dared to say this .. sweetheart you won't like the conquences .

______________________________________

To be continued .....

I'm impressed guys you completed the target better than my exceptation ... 😘 Thanku so much for supporting me it really means a lot to me 🤩🥰😄

So , how was the chapter ? Please do tell me your views , like , share and comment ....

And unlocking the next chapter I want ....

Target ..

Vote - 80
Comment - 60

Your writer

Ayushi ... 😀

           Till then bye ... Lovelies ❤️