part - 4

In the bathroom .... While water was running from the shower ... Riddhima was unable to breath properly .

He started rubbing her shoulder roughly ... She winced in pain and said in shaky voice " it's hurting vansh  ."

" He touched you here sweetheart , you are mine only mine ... Nobody can touch you .. no one I own you riddhima I own you .. your every inch of body or soul is mine and nobody touches what's mine . He said in dangerously obsessive voice .

Vansh removed her hair from shoulder where that bastard touch his beautiful wife he placed his lips there and started sucking and kissing digging his teeth into her skin making the spot red after that started soothing it with feather kisses .....

" Vansh " while a moan escaped from her mouth with both pleasure and pain eyes closed fearing to look into his desired eyes....

Finally ... The shower was done riddhima was shivering due to fear and cold after that she changed her clothes and came outside .

While vansh was very very angry on her for not obeying him .... Riddima was wearing her nuptial chain then vansh came from behind and whispered into her ear .

" Sweetheart if you ever try to disobey me then the consequences will not be good ... So next time don't even try to pull such stunts and yess sweetheart but what you did today you will surely get punishment for that ...

" You will not keep any contact with that friends of your ... What's her name se.. Sejal huh.. you will never talk to her now never... And don't even try to double cross me darling ..

" Sweetheart don't you dare ... With these words he left the room but Riddima held his hand and hugged him from behind and said .....

" Vansh please don't do this ... You know na how important is Sejal for me she was my only family when there's no one for me how can I leave her .. please don't punish me like this please .... "

" You are not going to talk her ever and don't you ever try to go against my words sweetheart .

Riddhima lifted her head and rubbed her tears furiously by the back of her hand and said " you can't Stop me vansh I will definitely talk to her she is like my sister how can I break my relationship with her for such a small mistake .

" Oh really sweetheart ... Try me I think you forget who I am .

Anyways I'm getting late for meeting saying he kissed her on her lips and for the last time warned her in dangerous tone before leaving for office .

With that Riddima sit on floor with thud and started crying ... She loves him that's why she can't leave him she couldn't tame him she couldn't tame his inner beast she failed .....

VR Industries ...

Today vansh is in very bad mood .... Angre understand seeing his boss like that the reason is his riddhima bhabhi he knows how possessive and obessed he is for her ..... But his boss is not understanding this that riddhima bhabhi is very innocent and sensitive to understand his possessiveness if it continues like this then she will leave him ... One or another day .

His thoughts of trance broke by the voice of his boss who is looking like a errupting lava who can blast on anyone .

" Angre ... I want that Mr. Gupta's file in 10 min ... If you love your job then do it fast . " Shouted vansh .

With that angre left the cabin immediately otherwise he have to face the wrath of his boss which he didn't want in any way .

********

To be continued .....

Guys see I updated too fast 😉
So , if you like vote , comment and share .

Do tell me your views ....

Target

Vote - 65
Comment - 45

Your writer

Ayushi ...😄

             Till then bye .... Lovelies ❤️