part - 3

Sorry... Guys actually I was caught up in a work

Vansh looking straight in her eyes as scanning her soul ... Anger was clearly visible in his eyes dangerously closer to her his breathes were fanning over her face " I'm fine sweetheart " said with dangerous glint in his eyes which is showing clearly how obessed and possessive he is about her .

Looking at him ..... She understood that damage was done but this time it Crosses all the limits little did she know he was here with another murder without any guilt of taking someone's life .

" You.... You killed him Vansh " she stammpered with teary eyes which is showing lot of fear and guilt for the person life for whom she held herself responsible .

" Who ever will try to come between us or try to touch you ... I'll kill all of them without blinking of an eye . " Do you forget sweetheart what I did with that bastard Kabir or that vyom for even trying to eye my possession and you know very well darling what's mine is always be mine ..... He said with lot of possessiveness and a crazy glint of madness .

She tried to form a word but it never.... Came tears continuously floating from her beautiful eyes . Seeing her like to this , his heart pained because she is mine ..... Her every fibre of body should be his Even her tears , pain , happiness every fucking thing should be his only his.....

And watching her crying for another man didn't fit well with him ... Clenching jaw , blood red eyes " Vansh instantly dragged her near to the huge mirror hugging her from back extremely close that there was no air allowed to pass through between them his grip on her milky soft waist tighten making her gasp and unable to breath properly .

" Sweetheart .... What are you able to see in the mirror . " He said with his husky and calm voice yet dangerous .

She tried to say something but unable to form any sentence due to tight grip on her waist and unable to look into his eyes because it's showing so much passion and intensity which is unable to match .

She kept quiet not knowing what to answer..... With each passing second the room was becoming very veryyy... Tensed .

With that silence ... His patience broke and grip on her waist become more tight and he yelled " Answer me damn... It . "

With the voice of his .... She flinched and answered in a shaky voice .

" You.... And me vansh " she replied and started crying .

" Why ... Riddhima why ... Why you gone there when I strictly said no to go club with that friend of yours that too wearing something soo Revealing .....

" Vansh please .... I'm sorry ... I'm really sorry what I did but Sejal insisted me to came with her for the sake of her childhood friendshiness so , I couldn't deny her .

With each passing second his grip was becoming like steel and it's unbearable for her trembling in his arms she managed to say that " you... You are hurting me vansh please .

Within seconds his grip over become  light the moment he saw her ... He came back to her senses .

" Do you feel pain Riddhima .... Tell me do u but more than you I felt pain when I saw there at party completely lost ... Not in your senses and that bastard tried to touch you ...... he shouted .

" What do you think sweetheart you will go there and I will not get to know about it huh... You think your husband stupid darling... He said with dangerous glint in his eyes .

" God damn .... You Riddhima do you even realise what he was going to do with you , In one seconds everything can end and for god's sake if he had done something with you then I will kill all the people .... " He yelled .

With this he dragged her towards bathroom .....

************

To be continued .....

I know I'm late guys extremely sorry for that and yaaa " you are mine " next chapter will be uploaded soon ....

Ok so , do tell me your views and like , comment and share ....

Target

Vote - 60
Comment - 50

Your writer
Ayushi .... 😀

           Till then byee .... Lovelies ❤️