22

Wavey-Baby | Sammy-Baby

"WHAT THE FREAK DO YOU WANT?!"

"Good morning, Waves."

"Bitch, what the fuck?! It's like--three in the morning!"

"I know."

"I'm about to really murder you right now for waking me up."

"You don't even know how I look and where I live. How can you do that?"

"Use this phone call to find your location duhh..."

"I thought you were going to say like the snapchat location or something, but I remembered, we don't actually follow each other."

"Those people who have their location on any social media is stupid. Don't tell me you actually have that on?"

"What's wrong about that?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with that? Of course there's a lot of things wrong with that! One, is that you'll get easily tracked by anyone. Do you really want everyone to know your business? Two, like what if you have an obsessive stalker and is following you around. Three- just don't."

"That's it? I'm not really worried about that."

"So, you decided to go to a stripper bar, you want everyone to know how sick you are?"

"Okay, you might have a point-"

"I know, I'm right."

"BUT I DO NOT GO TO A STRIPPER BAR-"

"That's not the point here."

"I can feel your eyes rolling from the other end, and I'm not even allowed to go those kind of places."

"Just zon't. Zon't zo it. Zon't."

"I promise, I won't."

*yawns lightly*

"Whatever."

__________

"You know...you basically already know my full name, but I don't know yours."

"Hello? Are you still there?"

*checks phone*

"She did not just hang up."