35

Wavey-Baby | Sammy-Baby

"BOY, I'M TRYNA MEET YOUR MAMA ON A SUNDAY! THEN MAKE A LOTTA LOVE ON A MONDAY! AH-AH!"

"What did I tell you about sticking to talking? And shouldn't I meet you first before I introduce you to my mama, darling?"

"Could you hold on for just a moment."

"Sure."

*muffles shrieks*

"Okay, I'm back."

"Did you just...scream into your pillow?"

*chuckles*

"You know nothing, Samuel Maximilliano Roberto Reid."

"Well, there's other ways I could make you scream."

"I really can't stand you sometimes, you know?"

"Then sit on my lap or on my face. Whichever you prefer, I don't mind."

"I-"

"Huh, I got you speechless for once. Must be an achievement for me."

"Oh, just shut up!"

"I have finally made, I don't know your last name so I'm going to use mine, Waverly Reid speechless and maybe even flustered with all my flirting."

"That's not my last name you idiot! It's Quinn! It's Waverly Quinn, not Waverly Reid."

"AHA! I JUST GOT YOU TO SAY YOUR FUCKING LAST NAME! "

"FUCK! DAMN, YOU SAMUEL REID! THIS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! I WAS GOING FOR A MYSTERIOUS GIRL KINDA VIBE THING!"

"Darling, you can stop your little charades now. There's nothing for you to shy away from."

"Fuck you. Go to hell, you literally tricked me."

"Are you asking me out on a date? I'll gladly go out with you. And nah, why don't you just fuck me yourself, you coward?"

"I seriously need to shut your mouth up."

"Just put your lips on mine and you'll have what you want."

"Since when have you become so...bold and straight forward?"

"I just feel comfortable and free talking to you. Is it making you uncomfortable or flustered."

"Not really, more like just very flustered."

"Glad to know that I make you flustered in some many ways. But the question is, do I make you feel butterflies in your stomach? Now, don't lie."

"Pssh, no. Why would you? More specifically, why would I?"

"Because you like me, obviously."

"I did say that, but it doesn't mean-"

"I like you, too, don't worry. But until then I must say goodnight, Ms. Waverly Quinn. Goodnight and sweet dreams."

__________

"He did not just say that to me before ending the call, but he really just said he likes me. I think I might need to go to bed early tonight."