27

Wavey-Baby | Sammy-Baby

"THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW, IT FEELS SO RIGHT TO BE HERE WITH YOU, OOH!!"

"Wha..."

"AND NOW LOOKING IN YOUR EYES, I FEEL IN MY HEART, THE START OF SOMETHING NEW!!!!"

"..."

"Bitch, give me an applause there. I just gave you a performance. And I still hate you for getting me in trouble during dinner tho."

"And I hate you for waking me up at four in the morning."

"I don't even care that my phone kinda ruined the dinner, I'm just mad because my bitch of an aunt, distant cousin of my dad, was complaining and being whiny about the whole phone thing and got me into trouble. Like bitch, come here so I can smack you across the face!"

"It's always the relatives that cause so much drama. That's freaking present in every single family reunion. Fuck, I hate them."

"To be honest, there's no other better drama than some good old family drama. High school drama could never!"

"Speaking of high school..."

"What about high school?"

"Coming from our last conversation couple days ago, you know who I am and possibly know what I look like, while I don't even know your last name is."

"About that..."

"Hmm...go on,"

"I mean...my cousin didn't really show me your picture, okay? So, I don't really know how you look, but he just told me how you are like in school and things."

"Stalker. So, what did you think?"

"Think about what?"

"About me?"

"Why would you want to know what I think about you?"

"I don't know really? Your cousin might have said some bad things about me that you didn't like and you might not talk to me anymore."

"Aww, Sammy, don't worry about a thing. He only said that you're a lone weirdo-"

"I OBJECT! THAT IS CERTAINLY NOT TRUE AT ALL!"

"Just messing with you, Sammy! Geez, you act like you're a full time lawyer about to sue me. But you never mentioned that you were the Perfect Golden Boy of your school, did you now?"

"Perfect Golden Boy of the school? No, I'm quite far from that actually."

"You don't have to be humble around me, Twiggy."

"No, really. I'm not. I guess, I just help people around, but perfect is not a word that I would associate myself with. Everyone has got their own flaws and problems and I'm not an exception."

"But darling, you are the only exception! Sing with me! You are the only exception-"

"I think the best thing for you is to stick with what you're good at, which is talking."

"Ahck-please, I bet you can't even sing that good as well!"

"True, that the musical arts are not my greatest strengths, but at least I don't put people into misery and leading them to their own deaths because of my voice."

"Whatever, Sammy."

"Before I forgot, don't you dare look into the year book to know what I look like because that would be unfair."

"Hah! Jokes on you, I already did- I mean..."

"You liar!"

"You saying that reminds me of Khloe Kardashian."

*laughs*

"You soon won't be laughing once I found out who you are. Mark my words, Waverly!"

"Good luck to that!"

"I'm going to ask every single person in school who has a cousin named Waverly."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Oh, you will."

"K. Bye."

__________

"Why does she always gets to hang up on me?!"