Author's note

Hey guys! Just a few helpful notes about this book.

Your quirk:

Your father is the pro hero Electoplant, and your mother is (M/n). Your mother just had regular wings, unlike yours.

Your quirk is called Multi Wings. It is a little bit like Hawks'a quirk, but also not.

You can use the feathers on your wings as Hawks can, but you can also activate electricity or ice through them. Whatever touches your feather that is still activated with electricity or ice will be electrocuted or frozen. The more feathers you use, the more electricity shoots off, or the tougher the ice will be. You can also cover yourself in ice or electrocute yourself if you wanted. ( don't know why you would want to electrocute yourself, though.) When you use electricity, the feathers used will turn yellow. When you use ice, the feathers used will turn blue. The feathers are a light purple color when not in use, and you can fold them in or keep them out.

Disadvantages:
If you use too many feathers, you can no longer fly. Also, if the feathers are too close to you or are still on you when you activate the electricity, you get electrocuted. The same with the ice except you get frozen in the ice instead of electrocuted.

The longer you activate the feathers for, the more energy it takes up. The more feathers you use at a time, the faster your energy burns up.

Special Moves:

For now, you only have one special move, called Ice Blast. This works by using feathers to blast you upwards while activating the ice part of your quirk. You first have to cover yourself in ice while leaving some of your feathers out. Then, you use the feathers that you left out to blast off of the ground. This is good for when you don't have that many feathers left and are unable to fly. You only need about 12 feathers for it to work, but the more feathers you use, the more powerful the blast will be.

Personality
You are a quiet person, but you will protect the things that you love, no matter the cost. You don't really care what people say about you, unless it is your best friend who is saying it, or, soon, Todoroki. You are smart and make good grades. You like to paint and draw when you aren't being loaded down with homework. You have one friend, and her name is Aosho Kora (あおしよこら). When you are alone with her, you are not shy at all.

Aosho Kora
Aosho Kora is your childhood best friend. Her first name is Kora, so you call her Ko-chan. She calls you (N/n)-chan. Kora is very outgoing, and she loves combat. Since you guys always hang out together, she sometimes forces you to spar with her. It is because of her that you are so good at fighting in hand-to-hand combat. Kora is a very loving person, and she always speaks her mind. She always stands up for you, since you don't do it yourself. She is cheery and cares very deeply about you.

Abbreviations:
(N/n)= nickname
(Y/n)= your name
(L/n)= last name
(f/f)= favorite food
(M/n)= mother's name

Note:

This story will not follow the direct line of My Hero Academia, since it is a fanfiction. I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters except for Aosho Kora. She is my original character. The characters of My Hero Academia, and the story, belong to Kōhei Horikoshi.

This is my second fan fiction that I am writing. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or corrections, I would be glad to hear them!

Thanks!
-K.S