Chapter 11: Caught

You were sitting in your dorm when you heard a knock on your door. Opening the door, you saw that it was Shoto who was knocking.

"Hey Shoto, what's up?" you asked as you let him in and closed the door.

"I just wanted to spend time with you," he smiled slightly.

"Oh, okay," you couldn't help but smile at that.

You both sat on your bed and continued talking for a while before it dissolved into a comfortable silence. You looked up to see Shoto staring at you.

"W-What?" you asked.

"I love you," he smiled. You must not have answered because he looked down. "(Y-Y/n)?" he asked.

"I love you too, Shoto," you both stared into each other's eyes for a while.

You and Shoto had simultaneously leaned in towards each other. Your lips met for a kiss that started off as gentle but passionate. As time went on, it grew more rough. Shoto's hands were on your waist as he explored your mouth. Yours were in his hair, pulling it a little bit. You were straight on straddling Shoto at this point.
The door opened, but neither of you were paying any attention to it. You didn't notice until they started speaking.

"Hey (Y/n), have you seen Todoro-" blushing profusely, Midoriya stopped himself, "I-I'm so sorry!"

You had quickly gotten off of Shoto when you saw Midoriya come in, but he had already seen you two.

"Sorry, Midoriya," you said, flustered.

"No, I'm sorry! I didn't realize that you were, uh- how long have you two been dating?"

"A few months," Shoto responded.

"Okay, well I'm going to go now,"

"Bye Midoriya!" you smiled and waved at him as he ran off after closing the door back.

Midoriya's (POV)

I ran off after seeing (L/n) and Shoto... together and found myself in the common room. I must have looked scared or shocked because Kirishima asked me if something was wrong.

"T-Todoroki and (L-L/n) were- I walked in on- they're dating," I couldn't quite find the words.

"So he's not gay," Kaminari said. He handed Sero some money. I couldn't see how much.

"Why would he- nevermind," I went to the elevator to go back to my dorm, "bye guys."

"Bye Midoriya," some of them responded. Kacchan didn't say anything, which was expected.

Third Person (POV)

You laughed at Shoto's reaction to Midoriya seeing the two of you.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"Your....Your reaction to Midoriya was just.... too funny," you said between laughs. He laughed a little, too.

This was the perfect ending to an okay day.
———
Word Count: 444 Words

This was a VERY short chapter compared to the rest of the book, but that's the end! I wrote this a while ago, but I'm not finishing this. I will be starting a new story soon, though!

-K.S.