Chapter 2: Life at UA

You were awakened by a loud noise. You ran down to see what it was and if anyone needed help. It turned out that it was all of the pots that were in a cabinet that Kora opened, falling straight onto the floor. Kora was not dressed but was in the process of cooking breakfast for everyone.

Once you saw that everything was alright, you went back upstairs to do your daily routine. Some of the things that you needed for that were back in your house, so you climbed into your open window through Kora's.

Finished with your morning routine and dressed for school, you go back to Kora's house via her window and head back downstairs. Breakfast was done and on the counter when you got there. Kora and Kenji were dressed and ready to go as well. Kenji was a third year in middle school, and his school was in the opposite direction of UA.

You sat down with the two, as their parents had already gone to work. You and Kenji thanked Kora for the food and started eating.

    Now, you were sitting in the classroom beside Todoroki, waiting for class to start

Now, you were sitting in the classroom beside Todoroki, waiting for class to start. You were drawing any pro hero that you could think of to pass time. Currently, you were drawing the pro hero All Might..

"What are you drawing?" Todoroki inquired.

"Just a sketch," you said, showing him the drawing:

"That's pretty good," he said.

"Thanks," You looked at the drawing and started fixing little things that you saw and were satisfied with the end result.

Todoroki looked like he was going to say something else, but he was interrupted by the bell.

After homeroom, you had English with Present Mic. You didn't like a Present Mic very much, just because of the fact that he was loud. Lunch was after English. You went to walk with Kora to lunch, but you saw that she was talking to Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari. You decided that you would just catch up with her at lunch.

"Hey, (N/n)-chan!" Kora said, catching up to you.

"Oh, hey, Ko-chan," you greeted her, "you looked busy talking, so I just decided to catch up with you here"