Anything To Marry You

"Marry me." Lan Zhan held both of those delicate hands in his bloody ones as Wei Ying trembled in tears. This time Lan Wangji let them fall, he couldn't let off the hands that were holding on to Chenqing, with desperate need.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying had fallen into the rhythm, getting rid of fierce corpses as a minor sect tried to play around with resentment and dark energy. Wei Ying attracted and Lan Zhan protected and attacked. They were overwhelmed like in Burial Mounds, Wei Ying was left with no choice but to call upon the resentment, both from his own body and from around him to aid. This was the part he avoided, the part that Lan Zhan was always afraid for him. He would do it for his Lan Zhan. What else was there for him to protect in this lifetime but him?

Once they were done, Lan Zhan had turned around and Wei Ying had wanted to turn away from the disappointed look but it never came. Instead, his eyes were full of trust. Trust that Wei Ying could handle this, handle himself and Lan Zhan would still be here when all was over. So, tears freely fell from his eyes as LanZhan asked him to be married.

"Yes." his body shook violently as he placed a small tear-soaked kiss onto the thin beautiful, soft lips. That night had been the first where again and again, they made love into the morning.

"Go back to Gusu with me?" Lan Zhan had spoken before getting out of bed. Wei Ying had smiled and nodded, taking him in for another kiss which turned into breathless moans and soft touches and eventually getting off from pure friction of each other. As Lan Zhan drew a bath for them, Wei Ying started thinking. His body demanded sleep but his mind was thrown into an array of thoughts.

Lan Zhan had asked him to go back to get married but he knew the huge obstacle between them was the acceptance. Though he was sure, everyone in Gusu knew of Lan Zhan's silent devotion to him, there would be reservations to their union. For one, he wasn't unaware of how people thought him undeserving of Lan Zhan's devotion and love. To be truthful he thought so too. For two, two male cultivators in a union would be frowned upon, even though many sects would hold their tongue instead of having them silenced for speaking ill for a twin jade. And lastly, even if they could overcome those obstacles of acceptance, there was still his demonic cultivation and his past that no one would look past, especially Lan Zhan's uncle Lan Qiren.

An uncle who was so bent on the rules that he would give his own nephew 300 whips for its support, the one that was his own child, for whom, he had never married. Getting his uncle support would mean the world to Lan Zhan. A small idea crept into Wei Ying's mind. Even though his body trembled and mind-numbed with fear, his smile grew. There was something he could do for Lan Zhan. Something to ease their obstacles ahead.

Lan Zhan picked him up and placed him in the bath, coming in with him. Wei Ying contentedly lay his head on his chest and listened to the steady heart. It was pure bliss. He could do anything to have this in all his lifetimes. As the steady beat calmed his fears and Lan Zhan's devotional hands, eased his body, his idea grew stronger. He could survive anything if could survive burial mounds without a golden core. No matter how weak, this body had one. All he needed to do was strengthen and preserve it well.

"Lan Zhan."

"hm."

"Do you want to go to Gusu now or can we do it in the next six months."

"We can take it slow." They understood each other too perfectly, it would be hard to hide his reasons from his Lan Zhan.

------

Lan Zhan looked with worry as Wei Ying dragged his tired body out of the bed and into the bath, not waiting for him to scope him up and place him in there in the early hours of the morning. There was still a lack of sleep visible on his face. He had not slept well at night. Not used to sleeping early, he had laid in bed without sleeping, tossing and turning restlessly.

Mo Da Zhu Shi : One Shots (Wangxian)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara