Chapter 1: Im ok

***WARNING***
This ENTIRE book is a trigger warning..... suggestive content as well as scenarios of rape and sexual abuse occur in parts of this book...... This is your only warning I'm not going to label chapters for nsfw/ trigger warnings so you have been warned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This book pulls from not only some of my personal experiences and mental health but a few others who have shared their stories..... the pain is very real so please if it makes you uncomfortable do not continue past this point.
.
.
.
.
.

Aurora woke up to her alarm blaring..... "ok, ok im up." She swung her hand to hit the snooze on her phone... "uuuggghhh I don't want to go to work.... I really hope they change my schedule to nights soon, this insomnia is killing me." Aurora sat up in bed, her hair all over the place, shirt wrinkled upward exposing her tummy pouch and her shorts contorted. " My boyfriend is right, I am fat......" she grabbed her phone to see if she had any messages, sure enough one from her boyfriend Lenny.

Lenny: oh wow cool thanks ANOTHER sandwich for work this week..... that's the third time.... jesus I thought you knew how to cook.

She stared at the message for a moment, hurt and a little upset at herself  "he's right, im being lazy i guess i'll just cook something tonight....... I wish I could afford this apartment on my own then I could leave his ass... but I can't leave him, I have no friends here to protect me ....God only knows what he'd do if I dumped him.".... She set the phone down and stumbled to the shower. Aurora ran her fingers through her long hair that shifted from blonde to blue towards the ends. She ran her wash cloth along her body skimming across some bruises on her legs, flashbacks of last night hit her.

"LENNY NO LET ME GO!!! I don't want to have sex tonight!!"  The liquor lingered on his lips as he pinned her, closing the distance to her face....... Lenny let out a laugh and growled "I wasn't asking you, you bitch... now behave like a good girlfriend and give me that pussy." Tears ran down Aurora's face as she tried to fight him, keeping her legs closed as much as she could.... screaming at him and hitting  as best she could "LENNY..... PLEASE....STOP"...... Lenny gripped her thighs aggressively, yanking them apart...... Aurora let out a cry as he pulled the zip ties from his pocket and zip tied her hands before looping them to the bed (these weren't any zip ties they were the metal ones, The ones you can't break) He grabbed the duct tape from the night stand and tapped her mouth shut. He leaned in again, " you do what I tell you to do." Her tears flowed like rivers from her eyes as she realized she was losing the battle quickly.
Lenny pulled his pants down and then yanked Auroras off of her as she kicked and squirmed squealing at Lenny as best she could through the tape. Lenny dealt a punch to her hip sending pain then numbness down her leg in an effort to control her.

Lenny had had enough so he pulled a small bottle from his pants and poured the contents on his shirt before smothering her nose with it..... "thats it good girl go to sleep.... I don't want to bruise that pretty little face of yours.....man have you put on weight....." his words faded as you passed out from the chemicals on his shirt.... she felt as he yanked her legs open and had his way with her. Thoughts raced through her head "thank goodness I can't really feel what's happening."

Auroras vision faded back into present time. " hopefully he doesn't drink tonight maybe he will leave me alone." Aurora hopped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel, she grabbed the second towel and flung her long hair over her head to wrap the towel around it. Aurora went to her bedroom where she had a beautiful full body vanity mirror that she handmade from an old bed frame. She let her hair down and started combing through the long knotted mess before she sat down to do her makeup. "Hmmmmm i think i'll do a classic wing with a brown shadow in my crease.... then ill use my new red lipstick i got yesterday" after finishing all her makeup Aurora French braided her hair into pigtails  and pulled a few strands from the front to give some wispy bangs that sat to each side of her face.