Chapter 4: Change

Aurora swung awake gasping "OH my, wait? I'm home?... what time is it?..... 9am? Why am I naked?

The memories came flooding back as she remembered she was stabbed during her shift...... she panicked and unwrapped herself tugging at her stomach and her side. " I swear Lenny stabbed me...... omg stacy??"
Aurora frantically got out of bed and was looking for her phone and purse in her bedroom "oh no where is it?.... where's my stuff?" Aurora grabbed the long white silk robe she had hanging on the door and wrapped it around herself and slowly walked to the kitchen.... "what the fuck?..... my cabinets are all open?" Aurora quickly shut all the cabinets and was looking for her stuff. " fuck it i have a hidden back up phone tapped to the bottom of my bed ima use that... i need to get a hold of Stacey."

Aurora rushed back into her room, she walked up to her bed and froze...... she swore she felt a presence behind her.... she didn't want to move but she also couldn't shake the feeling. Aurora slowly turned, her eyes widened as she saw an obsidian colored humanoid creature with white veins running along its bulging muscles, a face that matched an orca's markings and rows of long sharp teeth towering at over 7ft, he was only 5 feet from her. Aurora froze as she covered her mouth in disbelief not blinking and holding her breath as a deep whispered voice spoke up.

Venom: Aurora........its me

Venom held his hand out the way he did on the glass in the lab. Aurora couldn't move but she was slowly sinking onto the bed as her legs felt weak.

Aurora: ve..... venom?........ where's Stacey?

She whispered with a shaken voice

Venom: your companion is fine. I didn't harm her...... I brought you here. I followed your scent.

Aurora: are..... are you going to eat me?

Venom: no I am not.... I healed your wound from when your human male mate stabbed you.

Aurora Had another rush of thoughts come back to her "oh my god.... wait?...... is he"

Venom: I ate him, yes.... he didn't deserve you....
Venom took a few steps closer and Aurora slid back on the bed curling tighter into a ball

Aurora: wait! Stop right there please...... I..... I just need a moment. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I'm trying to wrap my head around what is happening right now.

Venom: you are safe, you are mine ....my sweet morsel

Aurora: ok.. hang on.... First, I don't understand why you keep saying I'm yours.... Second, calling me a morsel makes me feel like you're going to eat me.

Venom: I wouldn't dream of harming you ....Aurora.....

Aurora: Venom... I know i've talked to you the past few days... and still, I know absolutely nothing of your kind or what your plans are or what's going to happen or what kind of manipulation games you can do but to be honest I'm scared..... i'm scared.... anything on this planet that somewhat resembles you with heightened senses and teeth like that try to kill everything in its path.... and to be honest i've watched a lot of movies about aliens and it never ends well for humans, so my knowledge is pre limited to what I already know....... can you ...... can you please just give me a minute?...... alone.

Venom stared at Aurora unwavering for a moment before he quietly exited the room.. Aurora looked back up to see he was no longer standing there so she relaxed a bit now only lightly holding her knees. She ran her hand along her side where her wound was previously as a few more memories flooded in..... snap shots of the glass shattering and of the large dark humanoid creature carrying her.... she remembered being frightened but feeling a sense of ease having venom tightly wrapped around her, like instinctively feeling protected..... She saw snap shots of him healing her, how he gently removed her clothes and wrapped his tendrils around her... careful to not invade any of her private spaces. Aurora clutched her head as she processed the thou and emotions. She remembered venom whispering " my mate".