Masoom-3

Salaar was restless all day crying face of Myra coming in front of him but his ego is not letting him to feel guilty.
The blue marks on her little sister's palm which were given by him were not letting him eat or sleep. Tossing and turning on bed he frustratedly sat up and hold his head to stop her screams.

I didn't done anything wrong , She killed my parents...he reminded himself but this thought also didn't let him sleep, removing the comforter he move towards the door and walk towards the room next to him.

Turning the knob slowly, he knew she never closes her door

How careless she is

He move inside but the scene inside made his stomach churn and eyes glossy, Myra was sleeping on the floor while holding her stomach tightly as if she trying to remove her hunger.

Nearing towards her he quickly check her, his heart squeezed and drop off, the floor near her freezing cold her one side was totally red because laying there, he pick her up bridal style but something drop from her hands after putting her down on the comfy bed he pick up that old photo frame and turned it , it was a picture of his parents with him of his 12th birthday, he remember how happy he was when his father bought him a brand new toy car and he asked him for real car and his father had promised him that he will give that to him when he will turn 18 but the fate was not his side but they left him all alone when turned 15

Pulling the comforter till her neck, he was about leave

Mumma !!!...Myra said

For a minute he thought she was awake but he returned and saw she has curled up in a ball and sleeping peacefully.

He didn't want to her to handle his anger again so he left.

Next day...

Myra woke up feeling light headed and hungry for her surprise she was sleeping on the bed when she clearly remember she was sitting near the side table.

Did I sleep walk? ....she thought while pouting

She let go her thought and started her day but her palms were red and swelled which  was paining whenever she touch something somehow she brush her teeth and wrap hairs in an messy bun while hissing every moment, her left side muscles were sore which made her daily tasks tough.

She went to kitchen in same night clothes i.e his brother's old white hoodie and black pajama, all in all she was looking cute with her over sized hoodie and pajama which was mopping the floor.

She try to find her Ruby khala but she was not there as she has taken half day leave yesterday and today also because her younger daughter was not well and needed her mother.

She picked up the cornflakes box with her wrist as her hands were swelled and the bottle of milk putting everything in a bowl she took it toward the dinning area.

Staring it for minute she tried to eat it unwilling as milk was cold but she don't have any other choice.
She picked the spoon but hissed at the pain erupted from her bruised palms, she tried again but the corn flakes and milk drops from the spoon to the table, she was trying again and again but everything falls of spoon as her hands were Shakey.

In anger she picked up the whole bowl and decided to drink from that but regretted the next second when the pain shoot through her palms

Mumma !!!

Tears of helplessness form in her eyes while look down, the bowl was lying in pieces on the floor and the cereals were on her clothes, mouth and hands.

All the while Hamza was standing at door watching her who is looking like a panda and doing everything , he remembered how he hurted her all these years when she means no harm to him, she didn't even look up whenever she talk. Not even she complained to anyone about him whenever he hurted or taunt her , she only nodded whenever he end his taunts.