Epilogue

"What's happening here?"

Myra clearly saw anger in her brother's eyes and knew he was about to lashed out on both of them.

She was in dilemma as Kamraan was still holding her hands tightly like he is owning her, moving her eyes back and forth she was finding a solution to answer Salaar back.

When she got a idea!

"Bhai" , Myra said and both Salaar and Kamraan looked towards her making her more nervous.

" Wo Kamraan gajron kaa size dekh rhe the, Ma-Maya ke lie", She said but it hit her again that brings back the reality and tears in eyes.

she slowly loose kamraan's hold on her wrist and turned a little to wipe her tears, and started to backaway from them but before she could lost again Kamraan came in action, quickly hold her wrist again. 

Myra look back and saw tears in his eyes and few drop on face, picking a tissue he corrected Myra's make up slowly and pulled her towards downstairs while every other person looking them and their holding hands but Kamraan seems not in his senses.

Reaching downstairs he called Zareen 

"bhabhi", Zareen came with maroon veil with his name on it and some more gajrey with her and placed the veil over Myra's head and add some rose gajray on her hands.

All the while  Myra was wide eyes and looking everywhere, each and every person in hall was with tears in their eyes, especially Salaar and Hamza both were crying like baby.

Myra was holding her breath and looked towards the same flower curtain which was meant to be for Maya and Kamraan which she herself got decorated but her bhabhi was taking her towards the bride side and made her sit on the sofa.

On the other hand Kamraan was looking focused  like he was ready for everything and letting it happen.

It was the time for their nikkah, when the moulvi sahab entered and asked Kamraan for his permission and he said 

"Qubool hai" 

Repeating three times he accepted Myra as his wife and it was time for Myra's permission, moulvi sahab turns towards Myra  and asked

Myra was stilled in her position, Kamraan was restless because of her stiffness  And thinking where things gone wrong, Zareen nudged Myra to speak but when she look up met Kamraan's gaze, he saw her bloodshed eyes staring at him and she speak 

"Mujhe Qubool", 

"Nhi hai!"

"Myra!"

"Ms khan!"

Salaar and Kamraan said together.

Myra finally stood up and was crying loudly as her heart drop to her guts all these months and they think that it's all a joke when suddenly they put her on place of Maya and especially Kamraan who was standing there like he did nothing .

"Kya lagta hai ap logon ko?, Main koi gudia hoon jiska Mann jab chaha usko rula aur jab Mann Kia hasa dia apne hisaab se huh"

"Meri zindagi kya mazak hai aplogon ke liye jisse khelta rehta hai har koi", Myra started shouting as loud as she could it was her pain from the childhood which was still inside her as a trauma.

First they made her childhood memories worst and then they asked for sorry as nothing happened and when finally she was happy with her life and found love then again they made fun of her feelings

Now she knows why every preparation were happening from her own house, every bride purchases they did  which she thought it's for Maya was all for herself, every single decor, lights and flower was of her choice.