Jealous (Personal Chapter)

TW: THIS IS A DEAN THOMAS X READER, A PERSONAL ONE FOR MY FRIEND @merlinsbexrd CAUSE ITS OUR FRIENDVERSARY (I RLLY DUNNO IF I SPELLED THAT RUGHT AHAHAH)

And no, I won't do personal ones for the rest of the book, because if I did make personal ones, then its NOT  an X reader. (These annoy me so much)I only posted this one here cause I don't have anywhere else to post so yeah.

btw this took me a long time cause I keep watching and not writing-

"They're flirting again." Lavender Brown whispered in Mia's ear. Mia sighed after she took a quick glance at the Dean and Ginny, the "couple". Mia had always loved Dean, and she knew that she would always love him. It pained her to see him with someone else. But she wanted to be a good person and decided to try to be happy for Dean and Ginny.

"I appreciate your 'concern' Lav, but you don't always have to remind me." Mia says as she stabs her food with her fork as if she's murdering someone. 

Lavender whispers an apology as the other girl kept stabbing her food.

~

Mia's grip on her Charms book tightens as she watches Dean kiss Ginny's cheek. 

"Love you, Gin." Dean said and held Ginny's hand softly, also kissing it after. Mia furrowed her brows as the scene unfolds. 

She sighed and placed her head between her arms that were resting on the table after hearing Ginny say "I love you" back to Dean. Upset, Mia got up from her chair and walked to the library to focus better.

~

The next day during lunch at the Great Hall,  Dean and Ginny sat next to each other,  like the usual. But this time they were doing all those annoying things couples do. Like feeding each other, more flirting, being all touchy and calling each other pet names.

Mia felt sick, she didn't know why, but she wanted to kick the couple though.

She shook her head, ignoring the sickening feeling, stood up and left the Hall to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom to kick some toilets.

~

A few days have passed since that day and Dean and Ginny's flirting around Mia have gotten worse that she didn't even bother to hide her jealousy. She would roll her eyes at them, nearly break plates with her fork and scoff countless times.

She thought not many people will notice her behavior but oh she was wrong.

The whole school noticed it, so did Dean and Ginny. And the two were proud.

"Are we done faking it?" Ginny asked impatiently, Dean nodded his head at her question, "Yup, she's already jealous enough." He said.

"Great, let's go." She said and grabbed Dean's arm before leaving, Dean bumping into a few things as they were leaving. "Ow..." 

"Just stop being a giraffe," Ginny laughs as they entered the library, the one place where Mia would spend all her time at.

The two pretends to be angry at each other as they sat down at a table near Mia and began to speak a bit loud.

"Ron was right, you are a git." Ginny began, Dean gave her a look. "So now you're listening to Ron?" Ginny nodded, "Yeah, he's always right!" She exclaimed.

Dean rolled his eyes at her, "Then fine, believe your brother." He snapped and left their table.

Mia's eyes were wide as she watched the two fight, she didn't know how to react. She slowly turns her head back to her book and pretended that she never witnessed that.

But Dean sat in front of her, "Hey."He greeted. "Hey,"She greeted back, slowly putting the book down with a slight nervous look. "What are you doing here?" She asked, Dean shrugs. "Pretty sure you know." Mia looks down, "Yeah, I did. Sorry." She apologized.

"No need to be sorry." He said, taking Mia's hands in his. "What are you doing?" Mia asked seriously. "You just-" "Look, Ginny and I don't exactly like each other. Okay? It was all an act to get your attention."Dean cuts her off. "So you DON'T like Ginny?" She asks as Dean nodded at every word she said. "Hold Merlin's wand- so you two decided to fake falling in love with each other just to make me jealous?" Dean nodded again.

Mia retrieved her book from the table and whacked Dean's head with it. "You. Bloody. Giraffe. Idiot!" She exclaimed while Dean laughs, both earning loud "shh"'s from Madame Pince.

The two muttered a quiet apology, and continued to talk. 

"So," Dean began, "Hogsmeade this weekend? With me?" He smiles charmingly at her as he asks. Mia nods, a smile growing on her face. "Yeah."

OKAY YAY I'M DONEEEE! ITS 5 MINS BEFORE MAY 30, OUR FRIENDVERSARY AMD I JUST WANNA THANK U FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND TO ME- NO WAIT A GOOD SISTER- TWIN. TWIN, YES. TYSM FIR BEING THE BEST TO ME AND BEING THERE FOR ME ALL THE TIME AND REMINDING ME OF GOD WHEN I'M DOWN!! ILYSMMMMM<3