Love and War

TW: War and betrayal??

Requested by: golden_potter142

super sorry if this took so long, i forgot i had a request (ahem requestS) to finish and was caught up with binge watching shows and all

anyway, please play the song when you see a " - ", thank u!

i kinda enjoyed this too much and made it kinda diff from the req but either way i hope you guys will enjoy this :))

also like i forgot what happened in civil war so im watching it rn and trying to align it with the story

"Hey kid," A man named Tony Stark said as he entered the room of his niece, Y/N.

"Hey pops," Y/N said with a wave. However, her eyes were glued to her phone. "Whats up?" She asked and placed her phone done.

"The sky. Now come on, suit up," He said before ruffling her hair and leaving the room, not answering her questions why.

Standing up with a sigh, the young woman got up and opened her closet before taking her wand out and casting a spell which opened a secret door and showed where her suit was hidden.

A few minutes later, she went downstairs to see Tony with a young boy, who was known as Peter Parker or Spiderman.

A few hours later, they, Tony's side, have arrived at the airport.

"Okay so Underoos, you come in when I call you and N/N, you-"

"-Pops I think we all know the drill," Y/N chuckled as Tony smiled at her and sighed.

"Okay, let's go."

And a few minutes later, they all stayed hidden and waited for Steve to show up.

Once Tony saw his running figure, he shot something towards the plane Steve was running towards to. This caught the man's attention and looked up to see Tony and Rhodey flying down towards him.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that'svweird?" Tony sarcastically asked as he and Rhodey landed.

"Definitely weird," Rhodey replied.

"Hear me out, Tony," Steve said. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all this," He said.

Then, T'Challa jumped from his spot and landed onto the scene.

"Captain," He said.

"Your highness," Steve replied.

"Anyway," Tony spoke, "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy," Steve stated.

"Your judgement is askew," Tony replied, "Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers like him," Steve spoke immediately. "I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve," Nat said from behind him, making him turn around. "You know what's about to happen, do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Steve turned back to Tony before he spoke.

"Alright, I've run out of patience."

"Underoos!" He yelled before a web came out of nowhere and took Steve's shield and wrapping his hands in it.

Spiderman landed on top of a vehicle with the shield on his arm.

"Nice job kid," Tony told Peter.

"Thanks," Peter said before continuing, "I could have stuck with the landing a little better, its just- new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect, thank you."