Berk

TW: toothless being the CUTEST DRAGON EVER (besides his children)

Another HTYYD crossover bc I'm IFNAIDJSJSJS for hiccup

A couple of pics of toothless :)

AND A A FEW PICS OF HICCUP OFC

His eyes- ugh his eyes

I can feel Harry glaring at me like "bich wym this is MY book"

OH SPEAKING OF BOOK-

 HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BOOK COVER OF MY NEW HICCUP X READER

IM SO EXCITED TO START IT

But I have to finish my performance tasks-

Anyways, onto the story

It was a cold November day in Hogwarts, Harry and his friends were sitting around the Gryffindor common room fireplace while reading.

Ron reading? Well that's new-

Anyways,

Hermione sighed and slammed her book shut.

The boys looked at her with a confused look.

"What?" Hermione glared at then as she asked.

"What's gotten into you? You never slam books like that, you treat it as if it's your baby!" Ron exclaimed as Harry rolled his eyes.

Hermione scoffed and handed the book to Ron angrily, "Read it, you'll understand."

Ron gave the book to Harry, "You read it, I'm not interested in it."

Harry shrugged and mumbled an "okay" and opened the book.

20 minutes later, Harry slammed the book shut and gave it to Ron.

Ron looked at Harry with a look of confusion in his face, "First Hermione, and now you? What power does this book hold?" He asked and inspected the book.

"Berk," Ron read the title.

"What's Berk?" He asked.

"Read the bloody book!" Harry and Hermione exclaimed. Ron looked at them with more confusion in his face, "Gee, okay."

And 30 minutes later, Ron "calmly" slammed the book and placed it down.

"WHY? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?" Ron yelled, "ITS ALL HICCUP'S FAULT!" Hermione yelled back.

"WHY DID HICCUP HAVE TO LEAVE Y/N? SHE'S HOT!" Harry grabbed a pillow and threw it at Dean, who was sitting not so far away with them.

Dean looked at them with disbelief in his face. "What was that for??" He asked.

Then, a book was thrown at his face, making him fall on his back with a loud thump.

"Read. It." Harry glared at him.

Dean nervously opened the book and began to read it.

A few hours later, the whole Gryffindor Tower was filled with angry and crying Gryffindors.

Mcgonagall barged in the common room with an angry look, "What's going on?" She asked a crying Percy Weasley.

Percy pointed at the book that was on the floor and wiped his tears.

Mcgonagall sighed and rolled her eyes before walking towards it and picking it up.

But before she could open it, a student handed her a box of tissues before walking away.

Mcgonagall opened the book and began to read it.

And yeah, you guessed it, everyone was screaming and crying.

All because of a book about two vikings falling in love.

Sorry I kinda hate this lol