Annoyed

Forth was always in a bad mood. After the drinking session with crazy doc gang. Engineers love Beam so much that asked him to be in their drinking session every time.

He hate the attention that Beam get to his people.

One day

Beam is so happy. He was told that Forth loves Thai food so he learned how to cook it.

He was humming while carrying the basket full of Thai food and desserts for the engineering boys. He asked local store to help him making different food and dessert. His mama is so supportive to him that she also went there to help.

Beammmmiiiieeeeee Forth Generals and other engineering students shouted when they saw cute Beam who's carrying a big basket. They instantly get up and help him.

Forth hate everything.

He hates his friends, his boys especially Beam.

Beam heart was racing while looking at him.

Uhm. Hello forth I cooked food you and the boys. Hope you will like it.

Forth felt butterflies in his stomach but he got angry because Beam annoying him so much. He get up and told that he's not hungry.
He went outside the cafeteria and smoke at the top of the building.

"stupid Beam. Trying to get an attention. Tsk."

Beam was so sad. Forth's friends felt it and tried to cheer up Beam.

Beam smiled thinly and look at the happy faces of engineering boys while eating his food.