Baby

Forth is a powerful man. His name causes fear. Nobody really messed up with him. He got everything in his hand.

He change his name into Forth Jaturapoom since everyone knows about the Jamornhum Empire. They controlled everything in the country. His father is the Head of the Government. His Big brother is the CEO of Jamornhum Empire while waiting for Forth to take over. His brother will be soon be crown as the head  of state. His mom works on arts and is well known Philanthropist.

They can mandate everything. They can make their own rule.

Forth wanted to be low-key student. He wanted to have a normal university days.

But everything changed when he saw Beam.

-----

He was late for campus moon practice when he bumped intoba fuming little ball. He's like mochi. A white fluffy mochi.

He's about to say sorry when the man he bump ran to his friend.

"Heyo Kittycat! Don't leave me. Father Phana is so strict. I want to eat. Why do we need to go to his moon gathering?"

He smiled seeing how cute that man.

His eyebrows knotted when he saw a small man smack the back of man's head.

"You food monster. Later we will eat okay? Just wait for Phana and he will feed you."

----

So his name is Beam.

Forth put down the paper that contains everything about Beam.

Beam is clean.

Like literally.

Nothing to be use to  blackmail him.

They own hospitals.

His father is the CEO and well known surgeon and his mother is owns famous dessert shop.

He is only child.

No relationship.

Have 2 bestfriend

Phana Konthanin only son of  Konthanin Medical Group of Companies.

Kit Intochar youngest son of Intochar Empire who owns several hotels and resorts.

---

Forth befriended Phana. He will talk to him and call him to drink sometimes. He didn't let Beam see his face. He just love the fact that he see Beam's laugh and smile.

But it changed.

One day, Phana called Forth and introduced Beam to him. He played it cool even though he don't wanna let go of Beam's hand.

After that,

He will see Beam in Engineering cafeteria. Giving him foods. Beam become his friends young brother.

He hate the attention that Beam gives to them.

But he can't tell his feeling yet.

He thought that he is not yet worthy for Beam.

He got angry with the fact that he can't stop beam from hanging out with engineering gang.

He called him slut and whore. He was blinded by jealousy. He hate the fact that he get the same treatment as his friend. He hate everything.

------
It just a typical day for Forth. He's excited to see his Beam.

He was still at the entrance of the Cafeteria when he saw a senior flirted with Beam.