Jamornhum

Beam is so scared to Forth.

Forth is unpredictable.

He's sweet then one moment he will get angry when Beam didn't say what he want.

For example

Beam begged Forth to let him see his family. He can now walk slowly with crutch.

Forth can I see my family? Mama and Papa are worried about me. I know it for sure. Please let me see them.

Forth hold Beam's hand.

Baby you know how much I love you right?

Beam is now crying.

Please let me see my mama and Papa. I want to see them.

Forth don't like the idea that Beam didn't answer his question.

He get up and destroy everything that he see.

AHHHHHH! WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME?!!!! ISN'T EASY TO ANSWER?!!!!

Beam just closed his eyes and covered his ears. He's so scared of Forth.

Forth hold his neck and ask him again.

You know how much I love you right? Beam?

Beam nod his head.

Beam do you love me too?

Beam is struggling when he looked up to Forth. He see how Forth's eyes turned into red. Like a madman and tighten his hand to his neck.

Beam can't feel himself. Then he remembered his mama and papa. He can't die yet.

YES FORTH! I LOVE YOU TOO.

Forth smile and loosen his grip. He hug Beam and and carry him like koala.

"There baby. It's easy right? You just need to be true to yourself. You love me too. I know that."

Beam just place his face on Forth's neck while he is hiccuping and later he sleep due to exhaustion.

---------

Forth is now getting angry with himself. He can't control his feeling when Beam wanted to stay away from him.

He dialed his Brother's number.

.
.
.

..

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P Earth.... I need you.

-----

Earth just finished his session with his lover when Forth called him. He can't let his baby brother cried so much. He need to clean this up or he will let his mother and father handle it..

Who's that Baby? His lover asked.

You need to sleep now Mix. You just finished your exam.

It's seems that Forth and him likes doctors.

His lover is a veterinary médecine student. On his final year They met 3 years ago when Mix was struggling to pay his tution fee and having a huge debt. Their restaurant got bankrupt and his mom, dad and sister need to migrate in US to work in their restaurant there. At least they have many customer in US and can oay their debt little by little. But they cannot afford to pay for his tution. His parents blamed themselves but Mix told them that he will make it. He stay in the country.