The Dissappearance

Beam is so sad. Forth attitude towards him are below the belt.

Forth always shouted at him and telling him how he slut around in Engineering faculty.

Forth's friends are so mad with him. They see Beam as their Baby brother.

He is sweet and caring. Always have a smile and smart. They don't know why Forth hates Beam so much.

Beam had enough

------

Faculty Engineering Canteen

Beam was so happy talking with the hazers. He was waiting for his Forth. He cooked Thai foods hoping that Forth will love it.

Beam's laughed echoed in the cafeteria. Almost all the engineering students know him. He's bubbly and made their canteen livelier. Many times they tried to confess to him but the deadly stare of Forth made them backout.

But as the days goes by. They see that Beam only hang out with the boys. They also see Forth playing around at the bar almost every night.

That's spark the interest of one senior.

Beam was approached by Khanom. The former Campus Moon from Engineering.

Khanom: Hi ! My name is Khanom. What is your name Nong (although he already knew it)

Beam as naive as he is gladly accepted his hand and told his name.

Khanom gave chocolates to Beam and asked if he can get his number.

Before he get Beam's phone, a fuming Forth puched him in the face. The whole cafeteria tensed since nobody dare to punch a senior especially  it's only a freshman. They value seniority so much.

Khanom: The fuck is wrong with your Nong forth!

Forth looked at beam and said

"THIS SLUT WILL JUST RUINED YOU P! HE'S JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER BITCH WHO CLING TO ANY MAN THAT WANTED HIM! HE'S NOT WORTHY. A BITCH LIKE HIM CAN CAUSE YOU STD! A WHORE THAT CAN SPREAD HIS LEG JUST FOR A BEER."

Beam felt his body collapsed after hearing what Forth said. He's heart cannot take what he said.

For the first time he slap another person.

" YOU ARE SO EVIL FORTH! I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN RELATIONSHIP OR HOOKING UP LIKE A WHORE. I VALUE MYSELF FOR MY FUTURE PARTNER! HOW DARE YOU SAID THAT. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE. I LOATHE YOU SO MUCH!"

Beam ran and drove his car. He is crying so hard. He's so angry and devastated. His first love, his dream, everything turned into ashes after Forth said that in front of his face. How fool he was to love such person who didn't value the love he is giving.

He's about to take a call from Phana when he didn't realize a truck and it hit him.

The truck driver was terrified after hitting a very expensive car. He knows that he fucked up really bad. He's about to get out on the scene when suddenly men in black suits cornered him.

--------

After Beam ran away. Forth's friends said sorry to their P Khanom and dragged Forth.

Lam: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! BEAM IS SUCH A GOOD KID!

Forth remained silent. He didn't also know why he acted that way. Beam always make him think of bad things ro do with other people. He hates  when someone get his attention or he was laughing with someone. He hates everyone who get closed to Beam. When he saw P Khanom asked for Beam's number he got angry. He feel that it's Beam's fault. He's a slut.

------

The next day, there's no bubbly Beam that makes Engineering cafetería happy. Everything back to normal. No more angelic laugh can be heard. Fortg remain silent and his friends didn't talk to him unless it's important.

Suddenly an angry Phana and Kit ran towards Forth and punched him.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS BEAM?! HUH! WE TRIED TO CONTACT HIM AFTER WHAT WE SAW ON CAMPUS PAGE BUT HE NEVER ANSWER OUR CALL! I TRUSTED HIM TO YOU WHAT DID YOU DO!!!! "

Almost five engineering guy held Phana since he puched Forth so much.

Forth was puzzled after hearing what Phana said. He thought that Beam will just stop coming in Engineering but he never thought that he will vanish.

Kit was crying didn't know how to say to Beam's parent where is their only son. Beam is so innocent and he is afraid what people will do to him.

--------

Phana and Kit took leave for 1 week to find Beam. Beam's parent also put 10 million Baht reward on who ever return their son. It become a huge news in Thailand. A beautiful medical student from a wealthy family is gone missing.

----------

Meanwhile.

A secluded palace. A beautiful man lying on the bed with tubes. He has personal doctors who check him 24/7.

"Master, his condition is getting better. His vitals are now stable and he might wake up this week. Fortunately, his scars are only in his body and not on his face. I will call a dermatologist for his skincare."

The man just nod. He walked and held the man's hand and slowly caress his face lovingly.

" Even you have scars on your face, you will be forever beautiful to me. I love you Beam "

He kissed the man and went to basement

-----

A man was tied in a basement. He have different cuts on his body. The same cuts  that Beam got after the incident.

" So my love is now on stable condition. It means that I will cut you anymore. "

The man cried in joy. He felt so much pain. If he can turned back the time that he hit the car. He never thought that his live will be hell.

The man in suit, untangled his rope.

" you will never get the pain anymore. He's okay now. "

" THANK YOU SO MUCH HUHUHUHUHU"

The man was about to get out of the place when boss pulled the trigger.

Killing the man.

"You almost killed my baby and you dare to stay alive?!"

"clean this mess and remember not to have an evidence okay?"

-------------

Beam opened his eyes and looked around

" Where am I?"