《 You Have a Sibling? 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hours have gone by quite quickly due to the Disney marathon that the two have had.

Ranboo could be seen trying to fight off the sleepiness as he stretched a bit in the bed while trying not to wake up the sleeping child figure that cuddled up to him.

Dazed tired eyes looked at the television and saw how it had switched to Wanda Vision.

Reaching for the remote, the teen tiredly turned off the television.

The dirty blonde easily but slowly moved the sleeping child onto their bed so that they could sit up.

Ranboo covered his lips with the back of his hand as he yawned.

He got up off the bed before turning towards the sleeping other and placed the blanket over them.

"Have a nice nap, (N/n)."

The blonde left the room after that, quietly closing the door behind him.

Ranboo stretched once more, feeling his body become sore as bones cracked here and there.

He entered his studio and flicked the light on.

His body cringed a bit as his eyes were taken over by the brightness that the light had given the room.

Looking around the room, the blonde walked over to the desk and sat down onto the gaming chair.

A deep sigh left Ranboo's lips as he turned on the PCs that sat in front of him.

His phone started to ding causing him to turn his attention towards it with confusion.

He looked at the text messages that had been sent to him by Phil and Tubbo, them both wanting him to pop up onto the Dream Smp.

A tired sigh left Ranboo's lips as he clicked the Minecraft icon and waited for the game to load as he readied his mic and headphones.

He had seen how Tubbo said no to realistic Minecraft when one of the players had asked if they were doing that or not.

Relief slipped onto Ranboo's face as he clicked the multiplayer section of Minecraft, clicked Dream Smp, and clicked the join server.

Turning towards another monitor, he hopped onto Discord and joined the call with Phil and Tubbo.

Phil was the first one to notice and decided to greet the tall teen.

"Hey mate!" Phil greeted kindly.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo cheered happily.

"Hey guys," Ranboo replied with a smile of his own slipping onto his lips.

"I saw what happened, are you okay?" Phil asked, worried for the younger seeing as he watched the dirty blonde's livestream.

Ranboo released a shaky deep breath.

"Yeah, it's just...they didn't want to be announced to the world and I didn't think about it until it was too late," he explained.

"We're not live streaming, so...is it alright if you can tell us more about the miniboo?" Tubbo piped up.

Ranboo nodded his head ignoring the fact that the other two couldn't see him.

"Well... They're about ten years old," Ranboo began.

Two hums left the duo's profile pictures.

"They don't like to be told about online since they want their identity to be a secret, which failed as you can see because of my stupidity and Twitter."