《 Hanging Out with Big Brother Ranboo 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(Y/n) held Ranboo's hand as the two of them walked down the sidewalk.

The (H/c)ette was humming a tune; swinging their arms while doing small skips here and there.

"Are you sure you want (F/f)?" Ranboo teased.

(Y/n) gave a playful offended look, "Yes, I'm sure!"

Ranboo smiled lightly and shook his head, "Just wanted to make sure."

The (H/c)ette stuck their tongue out before turning away, acting as if they were mad.

Ranboo saw the familiar motion and playfully pouted, "I said that I just wanted to make sure."

"Bleh."

Ranboo could feel gazes on him and his sibling which caused him to stiffen up a bit and pull the smaller closer to him.

He narrowed his eyes a bit behind his sunglasses–wanting to keep the strangers away from them both, especially from the smaller figure beside him.

The dirty blonde could feel his hand being clenched tight, causing him to look down.

A bewildered expression was seen on (Y/n)'s face as they brought their extra hand onto the hem of Ranboo's shirt, trying to calm down their racing heart as anxiety slammed into them pretty hard.

The blonde instantly took action by bringing out a pair of earbuds from his pocket which he had brought just in case and handed his phone and the ear buds to the younger.

(Y/n) felt a gentle nudge, causing them to look over and saw a pair of earbuds and a familiar phone.

They took the phone and connected the earbuds to the phone before placing the buds into their ears and unlocking the phone.

Ranboo felt the shakiness calm down a bit but it was still there as he heard the muffled sound of music.

He tried his best not to laugh at the song that he had taken recognition of.

It was Wilbur's 'I'm in Love With an E-Girl' playing through those earbuds.

A light tug made him look downwards and gave a confused look towards his sibling that had tried to get his attention.

"What is it (N/n)?" Ranboo gently asked.

(Y/n) scrunched up their eyebrows and pointed straight ahead.

Turning his attention forward, his body stiffened up a bit when he saw a familiar child sized figure.

It was (B/n).

(B/n) liked to be a snot nosed brat and was known as the biggest bully of the school that (Y/n) had gone to, seeing as they too were a victim of the other here and there.

(B/h/c) locks swayed in the wind as they had seen (Y/n).

"It's you...(Y/n)," they had said in disgust.

(Y/n) cringed and flinched backwards.

The other child didn't seem to realize Ranboo until (Y/n) was picked up.

"Hah? Where are you go—" (B/n) had gone silent when they saw the tall giant of a teenager.

"Oh, um...hello there?" They squeaked out.

Ranboo raised an eyebrow down towards the child in front of him.

(B/n) didn't know what to say so of course they had darted away from the two.