《 So Many Jump Scares 》

Tw: jump scares
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The duo decided to play the realistic VR version of Five Nights of Freddy's, but seeing as it was a single player game, (Y/n) decided to play first.

"So, um–what am I supposed to do?" (Y/n) nervously asked, remembering how they heard the loud scream of a jump scare from the older's headphones.

"Well, to keep it short–you have to live five nights and try not to die," Ranboo explained.

"What are these robots even called?"

"Animatronics, there's four of them."

"Hah?"

Ranboo snickered at the sound of disbelief from the younger.

"You're joking, right?" (Y/n) asked.

"Nope," Ranboo answered.

Ranboo knew that there were five animatronics in the first game, seeing as the last one was a hidden character.

And who was this hidden character, per say?

Well, the character went by the name of Golden Freddy.

"Now, to make sure, are you ready?" Ranboo asked.

"Yesn't," (Y/n) answered.

Ranboo just smiled and sat down in a nearby bean bag chair.

(Y/n) could clearly be seen mentally freaking out as they started up the game.

Night one flashed upon the screen.

"Wah!" (Y/n) yelped as the phone started to ring like crazy.

"Uh, hello? Hello?" The phone called out.

It was a pre-recorded message.

"Is there a way to mute this!?" (Y/n) complained.

They then felt someone take the controller for a quick second and muted the message for them before being handed the controller back.

"Oh, okay."

They could hear Ranboo's muffled laughter.

(Y/n) looked around in the security office with furrowed eyebrows before picking up a tablet that held different cameras around the building.

"So many–" they gasped out.

The first thing that they decided to do was to click Pirate Cove's camera to see a closed off stage.

"Is there some type of pirate or something behind these curtains? Why does it say 'Out of Order'?"

This made the child even more curious as they decided to stay on that one camera, not bothered to check on the others on the first night.

The sound of movement grabbed their attention which made them look upwards and saw a cupcake at the top right, gazing straight at them.

'A cupcake?'

(Y/n) placed the tablet down, stood on their tippy toes, and reached out for the adorable pink thing.

Holding it in their hands, the (H/c)ette picked up the tablet at the same time and sat down on the ground–the tablet sitting up against the desk to show the camera still being on Pirate's Cove.

The child held out the cupcake and gazed at it with sparkling eyes, "You're so cute! What's your name, little fella?" (Y/n) asked with excitement, getting silence and a blank stare in return.