Love Aches ♡

Aaka's POV

After talking to him we went back to BTS. After a while I went to my Coligue, I felt a Stare at me. I turned and saw it was Taehyung, but when our eyes met he looked down.

The party went pretty good. We enjoyed, and the members were joking and teasing each other, gossiping there.

After we went back to our home.

" It was good right? " Taehyung told

" Uh? Um yeah " I nodded and slightly smiled.

And then I received a text, it was my mother in law.

On text

" Hi Aaka dear, how are you? I'm messaging late because of something special, and I knew you both were busy " (She)

"No it's okay mom, we are good, what about you and dad? " (A)

" We are doing well dear, so as your 1st year anniversary is coming soon, and there will be a big party. I want to ask you if you guys are free tomorrow for shopping? " (She)

I bitterly smiled at the point 'anniversary'

" Umm, I'm free but I don't know if Taehyung is free or not, I've to ask him " (A)

" Oh okay, don't worry Aaka I'll ask him. Thank you, good night dear " (She)

" Good night mom " (A)

Text ended

I turned off my phone, drank some water,

His phone ranged from side,
" Ne omma? "

I looked at him and went to upstairs.
I took a long shower and changed into my pajamas.

I was applied moisture on my face and hopped onto my bed.
And scrolled through my social media.

Kim Taehyung calling......

Accept | Decline

" Hello? "

" Yes, umm mom called me-"
" I know "
" Oh um... I'm free tomorrow so we are going to shopping tomorrow. I called you to inform this " Taehyung told, his voice was filled with nervousness, I understood it

" Oh thanks "
" Umm, good night "

I cut the call.

Tomorrow we are going to shopping for our anniversary. I checked Twitter and saw lots of our candid photos with sweet twitts.

" Oh these went viral too " I mumbled

" Oh some of my fans are shipping me with Jungkook too " I bit my lips, I saw our couple of photos together.

Twitts

Ella BE....." See, Jungkook and Aaka are in love, they look so sweet together🤧❤💜 "

Minmin....." Ahh no, they are BEST FRIENDS, it will be rude if you say this because she is married, Aaka told on an interview🙄😄 "

Ella BE....." Whatever you say, can't you see, the way Jungkook looks at her, with so much love, ahhh it looks so realistic 😍😍 I'm shipping them"

Minmin....." Yah, don't say, Aaka and Taehyung is the real couple ❤❤ ship the power couple Aaka and Taehyung💜✊🏻 "

Ella BE....." I know but I can't think straight after seeing these photos 🥰🥰🥰🥰"