The starting♡

Next morning~

Aaka's POV

I woke up at 6am . I couldn't sleep well as the place is new. I turn to Taehyung's side he was still sleeping back facing me. I remembered our yesterday's conversation, I felt sad but in some cases I felt good that I slept beside my bias who is my new husband now. I got up from bed and went to washroom, I took an early shower. I wore this

I went to downstairs to make breakfast ( the groceries were already placed, our parents arranged everything)

I went to downstairs to make breakfast ( the groceries were already placed, our parents arranged everything). I made bread and butter with omelet. I waited for Taehyung. I was scrolling through my phone, I saw Taehyung was coming from the stairs. I saw his outfit and assumed that he was ready to go to work. I greeted him " Good morning, the breakfast is ready "( smile)

He came to the dining table, drank some water " I'll eat breakfast from outside "
He went to the main door and exited.

My smiled dropped hearing him. I sighed
" But I made these for two of us"( pout)

I took my breakfast and sat on the sofa, I switched on the TV.. I was listening the morning playlist on music channel.
I slowly ate my breakfast.
" I know that it's not easy for someone to accept a stranger, I can understand his situation but still I feel bad, I shouldn't loose hope on him" I talked to myself.

I did my breakfast and put the dish on the sink.

I was scrolling through my social media account I saw lots of good wishes for us. I was so delighted seeing all the wishes, twitts.

I got a call from Rits, I accepted the call.

On call

"Hey, good morning~" Rits sang
I chuckled " Good morning~"

" What are you doing and how was your night? "( Rits asked in a teasing tone)

" Umm I'm just scrolling my phone " ( I nervously told)

" Was it pleasing, yesterday night😏? " Rits asked.
I can feel her smirk through her voice, my face turned pink and I can feel my ears are heating.

" Uh what are you talking about? " I nervously laughed.

" Yahh I know you Aaka, why are you blushing ? "

" Rits, mom is calling me"( lie)

" Ohh! And wait.. You gonna join university from tomorrow right? "

" Hmm" I responses

" Okk.. That's nice.. Bye"

Call ended

My face is heating hearing her teasing question.. I patted my face and went to upstairs.

I went to our AKA his room.. As he said the other room is not prepared yet so I'm gonna sleep here. I need to unpack my stuffs. I brought my luggage and started unpacking. I brought my new clothes, books, study stuffs and also BTS albums.