Social media♡

Next day

Aaka's POV

I woke up in the morning, it's weekend. I just want to chill around. I took my phone while checking my social media.
First I opened Instagram I noticed I gained 1000 over new followers. I was shocked and I got 500 over DMs.
* how did I become so famous? * I thought. Then I opened my Twitter and saw lots of twitts about me and Taehyung for our engagement. I covered my mouth in shock then read those twitts, I was so happy reading them and I saw our pictures there. * probably these pictures were shared in social media.

Then I got up and did my morning routine, next went to downstairs for breakfast.
After breakfast I went to my room then Rits called me

(On call)

" Hey Aaka you are getting so popular" She said with loud and cheerful voice.

" Hey girl just slow down it's my ear"

" Yeah, you are getting lots of followers, I just checked "

" Yeah I did too"

" It's supper nice Aaka, I'm so happy and that day at party I had a conversation with Jin, I'm so happy " She squealed

" Yeah I saw"

" He was looking so handsome and when is your wedding day? Did you choose wedding gown for you? "

" Yeah.. Um not yet, I'll go for shopping with mom later"

" That's good "

" Hey do you have Taehyung's number? "

" No I didn't take "

" Gosh Aaka, at least you could take his number when you won't date him! "

" Hm"

" Then you would chat with him, that would be better I guess "

" I understand but nothing to do now before marriage "

" Hmm pabo bye Aaka"

" Bye Rits"

I studied a bit then went to shopping
Mall with mom in afternoon. We went to wedding gown section. The lady at gown section recognize me from social media then she greeted us and showed amazing collections.

" Aaka don't buy anything revealing ok" Mom said

" Don't worry mom I won't "

I chose a gown, it was looking amazing.
(I'll show the gown photo on wedding day😜 #patience)

Then we went to jewellery shop and bought necklace, rings, bracelet. After shopping we came back to home.

Taehyung's POV

Mom texed me to go to them, I didn't ask anything and went there. I reached at their room they told me that we are going to shopping for wedding. I didn't give much attention at that topic and went to an expensive mall.

It's better that there wasn't too much people. Me and dad went in the men groom section and mom and sister went to women section, my brother was sleeping and there was bodyguard too.