THE REAL GREAT ALPHA -p14

I was flung back, my head hitting the wall. A painful groan left my mouth. I could hear the gasps around me, my sight blurry.

I could hear clearly all the pack coughing, until i heard footsteps coming towards me. The slight patter of footsteps got quieter and quieter until somebody spoke up, a hint of worry in their voice.

"Anastasia!!"

I could sense panic from all around me, until i finally blacked out.

No vision.

No sight.

No hearing.

No sense of anything .

Wyatt

"Anastasia!!" I yelled, worry filling my voice. Senses of panic and worry filled my body, like i was a lake and the panic and worry was water. My mate had passed out in front of the pack, her human friends and I. We all crowded around her, i whined a little. "Come on Ana, please wake up.." I pleaded.

"Quick, take her to the hospital!" ordered Addison.

I picked Ana up, bridal style, inhaling her sweet scent. I really hope my pup is okay, i can't imagine what it's like without her. These past few weeks have been the best parts of my life.

Using my enhanced speed, myself and the pack ran to the hospital, yelling as we got there.

"Someone help!!" i yelled into the room. Two nurses and a doctor came rushing out, and gasped as they saw Anastasia.

"Quickly, hand her over to me, we'll put her on a hospital bed and in a room and take a look." the doctor said, in a rush.

I cautiously handed her over before stopping the doctor before he was going to walk off, "If i find out you've done anything bad to her, or hurt her any more, i will hunt you down and my pack won't be happy."

His eyes widened and he nodded very quickly before speed walking off, hopefully being very careful with my pup. I hummed in pride and sat down on one of the seats in the waiting room. One of the humans near me scooted away and i rolled my eyes and turned to them,

"You know I won't hurt you unless you harm me or my pack, right?"

They turned to me, eyes widened that i had just spoken to them. They nodded their head quickly, like the doctor had done before, coward. I scoffed before trying to distract myself with a comic book that I had found next to where i was sat.

I made a small, 'hm' sound before opening the pages, surprised at all of the bright colours.

-0-0- 3/4's of an hour later -0-0-

Anastasia

A groan left my mouth as i awoke from what seemed like a nights sleep.

The sound of beeping from a machine and a heavy breath filled the air.

My eyes immediately shot up, looking around me.

A hospital room?

Then i looked to the person sat on a seat beside me.

Dylan!

"Dylan..?...!" i questioned.

His eyes immediately shot to me, relief plastering his face.

"Anastasia? You're awake!"

I grinned, mirroring him, "Wait, before we do anything else, i need to ask something," i began, him nodding to tell me to carry on. "Am i adopted? Are you not my real brother?"