-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Soobin time

The next day,

A slim hand formed into a fist, before making repetitive contact against a door.
Hearing the resonance, a man sat up from his office chair and opened the door. He's the son of the police chief, they're a literal leader in the local government. The son is a trainee and he may or may not sit in his father's chair when he isn't around.

The person who was knocking was let inside since the guards know that it's just the privileged son on the other side, not the boss. After making eye contact with a beautiful young woman, the guy stuck his arm out to the side "Oh~~ hello—AAAAGH!!" Since there was no wall beside him to lean on, he just fell on his side like an idiot.

The girl just blinked before making a wide step past the fallen body and settled down on a chair.

He rapidly made his way back to his office chair, he wriggled his brows "I'm gay but I can adapt for you—"

"I have a boyfriend."

"Aah I want one too!!!" He whined like a child as he let his body plump on the back of his chair.

"Why did I hear your off-putting flirtatious voice when I dialed an emergency number?"

"Because I'm the one and only inspector Choi Yeonjun???" He humphed "He's always there to help people!"

"That doesn't explain anything. Anyway.." Kang Nagyung wasn't there to play, she brought something out from her purse before showing it to the male "I'm here because of this flyer.. I've seen it and many others attached to street walls."

Yeonjun's eyes lit up "YES I DID THAT!" He was all proud.

"How do you know the existence of the alien and his appearance??" She questioned genuinely curious.

"A friend had informed me."

She hummed 'Only my family, Huening and two of Taehyun's friends know about Beegee..'

Yeonjun suddenly shoved his phone in her face, showing her an Instagram page with 7M followers "Random but isn't he the prettiest!?" He sighed seconds later "I wish he liked me but Beomgyu is so into some Taehyun guy."

She frowned in suspicion "Tell me more...."

~

Three minutes passed and Nagyung snapped "Yeonjun ssi where are your braincells?!!" 'How can't you tell that they're the same person?!'

"In my brain?"

"Noooooo they're not! AND WHY DID YOU TELL LIL BEEGEE TO DO THESE THINGS WITH TAEHYUN?!"

A frown settled on his face "ExcUse you?! Are you judging my god-tier advice??"

'God tier my ass.'

"I taught that boy everything he needs to know! Without me, he would never be able to get a hook up. I expanded his vocabulary to a tea, and I told him that sex is mandatory and that consent is for losers!"

"I hate you." Nagyung took a breather and looked at him with a glare as she changed the subject "What will your father do if you find B1-G3?"

"Oh they're not sure. Either quarantine him in labs for research and experiments, or send him back to his planet, or the simple old death penalty."

She said with a smirk "Nice. I know who B1-G3 is~"

"You do?? YaYY! So where is he? I assume you want your 3 bucks!"