-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Notebook time

'I learned all of those..? No wonder my memory is so bad...' Knowing about this is good and all but Beomgyu can't stop thinking about the fact that he had experienced love.

He always wanted to know how it feels to be in love and that your loved one loves you too...

So now he can't believe that he actually felt it at some point. 'But... since it's an acquired emotion, I forgot the moments where I felt it..'

"We're boyfriends"

'Please did I love that person?? Is that why I have no idea who he is??' Beomgyu is getting really anxious over the fact that he may have rejected his love interest. In the past, the possibility of falling in love one day was the reason why Beomgyu looked forward to life.

"I should call Soobin hyung and ask him about my relation with Taehyun." Fretfully looking around for his phone, something more intriguing caught his eyes instead.

He noticed that his notebook was on the fruit table. Well he does recall bringing it with him. He stretched his arm out a little to grab it.

Come to think of it, he can't really remember most of what's written in the book... 'Maybe I'll get my answer here'

 'Maybe I'll get my answer here'

'My handwriting

'My handwriting... I know that I had written "My life on Earth" on the front page, I got the idea to write things in a notebook even before I landed on Earth.

But when did I cross that part to write "with Taehyun"?'

Instead of asking himself questions that won't get answers on their own, Beomgyu decided to seriously dive into this notebook.

He is confused.

Who exactly is Taehyun?

What the heck does this book contain for Beomgyu to remember practically nothing that's in it?