-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Off time

13 September 2022

Taehyun didn't feel it.

The cozy warmth that drifted him to sleep and that usually lingers until the sun rises.
He didn't feel it.

The soft pair of lips that have been planting kisses on his nose every single morning for 8 months to wake him up.
He didn't feel it.

He slowly opened his eyes, then fluttered them a bit to clear his blurry vision.

Taehyun is feeling something that he's never felt in the morning ever since he's been dating Beomgyu.

Loneliness.

Beomgyu wasn't hugging him anymore, well it is hard to maintain the same sleeping position overnight. Taehyun was even facing the other side so.

~

Soobin had said that Beomgyu would wake up from his unconscious state by the morning. That surely didn't happen since Taehyun's face would've been covered with kisses by now.

Completely awake after staring at the wall for a while, Taehyun slowly turned around to face his boyfriend.

Only to see that the space beside him is empty.

Taehyun made a single blink "berry?"

...

He abruptly sat up with sudden panic overcoming him "berry?!!"

Beomgyu wasn't there, at all.

Could he have woken up, to make breakfast early as always? Soobin said that it'll take approximately 10 hours until he wakes up from his state. It's been 9 hours since Taehyun heard those words, plus he senses zero presence in the apartment. Beomgyu always crawls back to bed after making breakfast anyway.

He would always be there, wherever Taehyun is... And always let him know that he's going somewhere.

So how isn't he there?

The boy started searching everywhere.
Bedroom, living, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and what all those rooms have in common is
Beomgyu's absence.

Taehyun is feeling so troubled, wondering what happened to his precious berry.. Tears were welling in his eyes, tears of worry, how can an unconscious person just vanish.. 'Where'd you go..?'
"Hyungie!?" He called out, still looking around like a lost kitten.

His hands started trembling, his racing heart also had this trembling sensation. He rushed to the bedroom to fetch his phone.

While wiping his tears a bit, he pressed on the contact that he barely uses since he's originally always by that person's side
'Berry ❤️🫐'

He brought the phone to his ear and waited for someone to pick up, he was anxious, so anxious he couldn't stay in place 'Please pick up...'

──☆──

'Taeberry 💙🍓'