-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-

I make sure that the two letters ^ are never the same eh.

I really hope that you like the story. And yea, there'll definitely be like 46 chaps. I THINK.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Crushing time

"Kiss me my love.."

Hugging a pillow while being sat on a luxurious sofa, Beomgyu was staring at the TV screen that was now displaying a man and woman making out.

Yeonjun walked into the living room, scratching his head while stealing glances at the television "Wow I didn't know you were the kind to watch movies like this."

"Alter Beomgyu told me to watch a romantic movie so I am. I just witnessed how a high school student went from crushing on a girl, to making her his girlfriend, to marrying her, to shoving his tongue down her throat in a shower, to sticking his copulatory organ in her vagina. He sure likes inserting his external body parts in the holes of her body, that may be his only personality trait. Everything is very overdramatised, but I am in way more knowledge of romance now. And the high school part was quite endearing." Beomgyu took zero breaks while saying all this and he wasn't even out of breath.

Yeonjun sat beside him "I didn't follow a thing of what you said but do you want to recreate the scene that's currently playing on TV with me?"  He was already getting excited at the thought.

Beomgyu glanced at the screen and saw the couple dry humping while locking tongues with each other, R18+ indeed. "I would rather slice my body in two and throw myself in a volcano" he stated bluntly

Yeonjun was leaning in quite a bit, their noses grazing "Please you're so cute and attractive.. Just give me one kiss~"

"I would rather slice all my limbs off and be shredded alive." He brutally elbowed his stomach.

Not too far away, a bluenette was secretly watching them from afar with a sullen look on his face. He has grown to be more relaxed around Yeonjun, acting hostile would be kind of hypocritical since he's letting them live at his mansion for free.
The older has this tendency of flirting with Soobin at every chance he gets. The latter displays quite repellent reactions to this, albeit on the inside he doesn't mind the flirting that much.

But the fact that Yeonjun toys with other guys especially Beomgyu even though Soobin has been his main aim, kind of bothers the latter.

But what Soobin doesn't realise is that Yeonjun only initiates romantic advances on him, unlike Beomgyu which is mainly sexual.

He silently walked away.

~

Yeonjun scoffed "Can't resist." he suddenly grabbed the younger's wrists and pinned them on the sofa.

Seeing how the dark brown-haired was hovering above him, while adding to the fact that he is being restrained against the sofa, Beomgyu was immediately alarmed.

"Professor Yeonjun hyung? What are you doin-mmphh?!" The older smashed their lips together with a faint groan of lust.

Beomgyu is so irresistible, Yeonjun has been controlling the urge to kiss him for months. And now he lets himself experience the feel of his lips that are 100 times softer than he thought they would be.
'Damn.. Taehyun was a lucky bastard'

Meanwhile, Beomgyu's eyes widened in utter horror.

~