Chapter 12

However, Xia Lin knew that Song Yan in his previous life had not been able to do what he wanted to do for himself. 

Because just one month before his eighteenth birthday, he caught Yu Luotong off guard, a good straight man, so he bent himself.

Xia Lin thought countless times, God gave him a chance to rebirth, let him return to the turning point of the fate of the three, and once again act as a spectator in others' love. Whether it is luck or misfortune. 

At this time, someone knocked on the door outside.

Xia Lin opened the door and Zhou Shuo came. 

"I sent the room card to Young Master Song." Zhou Shuo handed over the original room card.

Before Xia Lin could say anything, Song Yan had already stood behind him and took the room card and said, "Thank you." 

It seems that Xia Lin is the outsider. Zhou Shuo nodded towards the two of them, and just turned around to leave, Xia Lin stopped him: "You wait. I have something to tell you."

Zhou Shuo stopped. 

Song Yan inside the door curiously wanted to follow, but Xia Lin closed the door first. Song Yan stared at a closed door, rubbed his nose boringly, turned around and went into the bathroom to take a bath.

Xia Lin took Zhou Shuo for a few steps, and only after he was sure Song Yan could not hear him, did he say to Zhou Shuo: "In the future, I don't want you to listen to Song Yan's call anymore." 

Zhou Shuo was startled, and blurted out, "Why?"

Xia Lin looked at Zhou Shuo's youthful and tender face. The boy was younger than his age, and his understanding of many things was probably still at a stage of ignorance and ignorance. 

Facing Zhou Shuo like this, he didn't know how to explain. He could only casually said: "There is no reason, I am your master. Of course you have to listen to me and only listen to me. Without my permission no one can send you, remember?"

"Oh." Zhou Shuo replied blankly, then looked at Xia Lin and stopped talking. 

Xia Lin: "Just say what you want." 

"Master, are you... quarreling with Master Song?"

"No." 

"But I feel that you are not as good to him as before." 

Zhou Shuo was quite stubborn. 

"Why," Xia Lin raised his eyebrows to look at him, "Are you fighting for injustices for outsiders?"

"No, I think..." Zhou Shuo frowned in distress and seemed to be looking for suitable words. 

"You used to have a good relationship with Young Master Song so I think you two are like my master. But recently you don't seem to like Master Song so much and you are not as happy as before."

Zhou Shuo is not good with words but the look in Xia Lin's eyes is very worried. Xia Lin had trusted Zhou Shuo in his entire life, and still relied on him in this life. 

After hearing his words, he touched his hair. "Don't worry about me... I'm about to choose a brand new life path. I believe I will be happy again."

Zhou Shuo looked at him and nodded seemingly. 

Zhou Shuo was sent away and Xia Lin saw Song Yan naked as soon as he entered the room. He walked out of the bathroom gracefully, without a fig leaf on his body.

"What did you talk about. It's mysterious." 

Song Yan didn't treat him as an outsider at all. While putting on his clothes, he was still brooding about the things he had done before. 

Although he is less than eighteen years old, Song Yan has already exuded a charm that is unattainable for a boy of this age. And compared to ten years later, he is now a little less demanding and unacceptable, and he is full of youthful sorrows. The youthful vitality of ambiguity.

Xia Lin was nostalgic for Song Yan like this in his heart. But he quickly closed his eyes and did not dare to take another look. 

He was afraid that if he was not careful, he would not be able to recover.

He repeatedly warned himself that since he decided to part ways with Song Yan, don't hesitate and don't waver. 

He even wished that Song Yan and Yu Luotong in this life would cultivate a positive result as soon as possible while he and Song Yan would be well and will never see each other again.