Chapter 121

After the two kissed for a while, Xia Lin fumbled and unfastened his seat belt. He then turned over and sat on Song Yan's legs. 

Song Yan was surprised for a moment and then pressed a certain button on the seat. The seat immediately slid backwards, leaving ample space for them.

He raised his head, looked at Xia Lin, and said in a low voice: "Xia Lin, you are playing with fire." 

Xia Lin raised the corners of his mouth and smiled silently. He placed his hands on Song Yan's cheeks, lowered his head, and kissed him again.

The two kissed while the sky was dark. The matter of watching the sunrise has long been forgotten. 

When the first ray of sunshine shone on the sea surface, Song Yan narrowed his eyes and found that Xia Lin's outline was shrouded in the morning sun. 

Calm and soft but radiant. It's so beautiful... 

Song Yan sincerely admired him in his heart. It was a hundred times more stunning than the brilliance of the rising sun.

The two men reluctantly ended the long kiss. 

The moment Xia Lin's eyes met Song Yan's, Xia Lin's eyes were silky and his lips were red, swollen, and charming. 

Song Yan felt that a certain part of his body had begun to burst into life and his body's clamoring desire was about to break out of the gate.

Xia Lin slowly bowed down and whispered in his ear: "I won't go back today. Is it fine to go to your house?" 

The voice was so soft that it almost dripped water, squeezing Song Yan's little self-control. 

Just as he was about to nod his head and say "OK", suddenly thinking of a certain possibility, alarm bells rang in his mind.

He pinched his conscious leg, coughed lightly, moved his body backward, and opened the distance between himself and Xia Lin. 

Xia Lin got closer again and asked, "Okay?"

 Song Yan pinched his thigh forcefully. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, forcibly suppressing the desire in his body.

Looking at Xia Lin again, he showed a helpless wry smile: "Xia Lin, what are you doing? Are you using your beauty on me?" 

After Song Yan asked this question, Xia Lin was stunned for a moment and the spring color in his eyes gradually faded. 

Xia Lin is still straddling Song Yan's lap. He looked at Song Yan quietly for a long while and sighed with regret: "It's a loss."

Song Yan clutched his chest and said: "My heart hurts. You actually came to seduce me for this. Fortunately, I was still fighting fiercely in my brain just now. If I want to do it here, what position is better, riding style? " 

"You think too much." 

Xia Lin got down from him without hesitation and sat back in the passenger seat.

"So you pretended to be asleep and seduced me from the beginning? "

"I didn't pretend to be asleep but I'm a person who doesn't sleep deeply. I woke up when you started talking."

Song Yan continued to clutch his chest, feeling that his heart hurts even more. Xia Lin has no room to comfort his glass heart.

"I don't understand. What incredible thing is hidden in your house that you can't even let me in?"

"There is nothing remarkable." Song Yan said ambiguously, "It's just some... experimental equipment." 

However, Xia Lin showed some interest: "What kind of equipment, let me take a look." 

"This..." Song Yan thought about a reason to reject him.

"Forget it." 

Xia Lin looked out of the car window and said blankly, "Let's go back. This sunrise looks the same."

 Song Yan carefully looked at Xia Lin's face and asked, "Are you angry?" 

Xia Lin turned his face away from him: "What can I be angry with? I am full of energy. I have not succeeded in tempting you. It seems that I have little weight in your heart."

Song Yan couldn't laugh or cry so he just raised his hands and surrendered: "Well, I'll take you there but you have to promise me that no matter what you see, you can't tell outsiders." 

Xia Lin turned around now, with a successful smile on his face. The old Song Family House is a three-story villa located in an area developed more than ten years ago.

It was nine o'clock in the morning. The car drove all the way in and no one was around. 

Xia Lin couldn't help but say: "Your community is a bit too quiet."

"Yes." Song Yan said, "Most of the people who can buy villas here are rich people. As you know, most of the rich people buy houses not to live in or they move to another place after they have lived. This community has been developed for more than ten years and most of the residents have moved."

Xia Lin nodded clearly. The car drove into the courtyard of Song's house. 

They saw the nanny trotting out all the way, saying: "Mr. Song, you just came back. You went out all night. I was so anxious."

She was still talking when she suddenly forgot what she should say in the second half of the sentence after seeing Xia Lin step down from the passenger seat. 

"I'm sorry," Song Yan opened the car window and nodded to the nanny, "I'll let you have a day off today so go back and rest first."

"Hey," the nanny came back to her senses and smiled suddenly, "The vegetables I bought are in the refrigerator, the clothes have been folded and put in the closet, and the first and second floors are also cleaned. Then I'll go back first, Mr. Song, and call me if there is something urgent. "

The nanny then looked at Xia Lin curiously before packing up her things and leaving. 

Xia Lin looked blank: "Why is she staring at me like that?" 

Song Yan smiled and pointed to his clothes: "You said that you won't go out and wander around in pajamas. Didn't he come to my house for a stroll in the end?"