Chapter 57

The two drove to the place downstairs the Song Group branch's building. 

At a glance, Xia Lin saw that the bottom two floors of the office building were renovated into a western restaurant and the brand-new "Bull Rider" on the billboard was shining in the night.

As soon as Song Yan parked the car, a little girl selling roses came over and said, "Handsome man, do you want to buy flowers? Buy a flower for your girlfriend." 

Song Yan lowered his head to look at the flowers in her basket when he heard the words and stretched out his hand to pick and choose.

Xia Lin opened the car door from the other side and came out. Seeing that he was a little moved he quickly stopped and said, "We are two men, what roses should I buy." 

The little girl also didn't know if she saw any clues and half-jokingly and half-seriously took the sentence: "It's okay to give to a boyfriend."

"Yes." Song Yan echoed, then picked a rose and asked the girl, "How much?" 

"Will the handsome guy only buy one? You can get a discount if you buy more." The little girl saw that Song Yan might be a fat fish and quickly used her marketing skills.

Xia Lin pointed at Song Yan from afar and said, "If you want to buy the silly thing, don't expect me to pick it up. Either you throw the flowers away or you roll around by yourself!" 

The little girl was a little unhappy and muttered in a low voice: "How beautiful are these flowers? How are they silly things?"

Xia Lin choked. He swore that he didn't mean to insult the little girl but Song Yan bought flowers for him, which was beyond the bottom line he could tolerate. 

Song Yan also realized that Xia Lin might be really angry so he put down the rose in his hand, patted the girl on the shoulder, and said, "Don't mind him. He just has a bad mouth and doesn't mean anything else."

Xia Lin: "..." 

Song Yan said again: "These flowers are indeed pretty. I will buy them all and send them to your place first. When I remember them, I will ask you for them."

The little girl also winked, knowing his phrase "Send it to you first" to put it bluntly is just to give her money and not to spend. She can't understand the ideas of these rich people and she doesn't intend to understand. She immediately smiled sweetly. : "Thank you, handsome guy! I wish you and your boyfriend last a hundred years!"

Xia Lin, who was forcibly dubbed the title of boyfriend, coldly watched Song Yan happily pay the bill and happily ran over with his hands empty.

Xia Lin couldn't help but ridicule him: "You're very happy to be a gracious man who gave away money, right?"

"Isn't the money spent to buy happiness," Song Yeon seemed to be in a good mood, "If you like it, I am willing to send you 999 roses every day but it seems that you are very resistant to flowers so I can only treat it as a gift and it will be done when I feel like it." 

Xia Lin thought, I don't reject flowers, I was rejecting flowers given by you.

Song Yan chased after Yu Luotong in the previous life. It brought the imaginable romance between the lovers to the extreme. Yu Luotong was moved by him everytime.

And Xia Lin happened to belong to the category of people who didn't understand romance. Every time he watched Song Yan toss about those fancy things, he would get sick with goose bumps.

He couldn't understand what those high-profile love advocates thought in their minds. 

Love is nothing but a matter between two people. Being connected means perfection. Why should we attract those who are irrelevant to comment on it?

"So, this is also part of your strategy?" Xia Lin raised his eyebrows and asked Song Yan.

"Hey..." Song Yan scratched his head without denying it. 

"You'd better dispel your thoughts as soon as possible," Xia Lin warned, "Be a little low-key in everything, otherwise don't blame me for not giving you face."

"I see." Song Yan promised, pushing Xia Lin into the western restaurant. 

The manager of the "Bull Rider" has changed. He is no longer the middle-aged uncle in Xia Lin's memory.

The cashiers and waiters in the store have also been replaced by handsome men and women who are all vigorous and beautiful. The service attitude is polite and amiable which makes people feel at home.

Song Yan took Xia Lin directly into a room with very good sound insulation. 

The waiter who took their order received Song Yan's eye cue and quickly handed a pure gold membership card to Xia Lin: "Mr. Xia, you are the first life member here. You and your friends are welcome to come to our store in the future. With this card, all bills can be waived. Please keep it."

Xia Lin didn't need to guess. 

This must have been instructed by Song Yan in advance. He didn't want to make it difficult for the waiter so he accepted the membership card and thank him. 

The waiter then handed Song Yan a menu. Song Yan didn't even look at it and said, "What else should I order, give me all the luxurious set meals in the store."

Xia Lin held him down: "Song Tyrant, can you eat everything in one setting? Don't make yourself like a nouveau riche." 

The waiter didn't seem to be afraid of Song Yan's new boss. He stood aside and smiled happily with his mouth pursed.