[ 19 ] darling, you look perfect tonight

me
meet me at home

kevin
you've left already???

kevin
DID U MEET HIM

me
you knew he was here???

kevin
YEAH I TOLD HIM WHERE YOU WERE

kevin
OMG U MET DJFHJSJD HOW DID IT GO

me
we are catching the bus home rn

kevin
excuse me

kevin
he's with you?

me
yeah

me
surely you lend him ur bed and you sleep on the couch?

me
beginning to feel concerned by the fact that you've left me on read for seven minutes?

kevin
nee chan

kevin
are you saying that bang chan is coming to our household

me
yes brother he is

kevin
oh i see

kevin
excuse me as i am now DECEASED

kevin
ILL BE HOME IN 2 MINUTES

me
it takes half an hour to get home??

kevin
2 MINUTES.

-

I swear I've never seen a person bow so many times to my parents before, but here we are.

Chan is a stuttering mess in front of my parents, politely shaking their hands and ducking his head so far down that I'm afraid he might bash his forehead onto the ground.

Mum and Dad are happy to see him. Especially Mum. It's a little funny to see that she's just as bad as Chan, blushing and stuttering as she finally gets to meet him in person. She assures him that he's welcomed to stay with us during Christmas, despite Chan's worry.

Dad gives him a pat on the shoulder and nod, and I nearly burst out laughing when Chan looks like he nearly cried.

In the end, Kevin does end up lending Chan his bedroom, not before catching up with him and telling him how amazing their comeback was. Chan's been flustered the entire time upon arriving to our apartment, but I'm happy see him so relaxed around Kevin.

Chan assures Mum that he's already eaten and that she doesn't need to cook anything for him. Mum is reluctant, but she lets him go. After what seemed like forever of introductions and a polite exchange of words ("Welcome, dear! Feel free to do anything you'd like. It's really lovely to finally meet you in person!"), my parents retreat to their bedroom and insists for Kevin and me to look after him for tonight.