Chapter Thirty One

Jasrah's POV
It's been a week since we returned from the states and i was missing being there because it has become such a special place for me.
Reminiscing when Hassan and i both professed our love to each other. It was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Our love keeps on blooming and flourishing day by day. We've gotten so cheesy and Hassan doesn't give room for his love to be doubted. He showers enough of his love on me and sometimes i feel like mine doesn't match up to his so I've gotten a clue on what to do.

Hassan still hasn't resumed work so he has been always with me but today turned out different. He was called and had to leave for work urgently which gave me enough time to prepare for a special dinner tonight.

It was 6pm already and lucky for me Hassan wasn't back. My phone range and it was Hassan's call.
"Hey baby". I heard his voice from the other end of the line.

"Heyyy. How are you? You sound tired". I said worriedly.

"You have no idea baby. I just want to leave and be with my wife but these people don't get it".

"Stop whining like a baby". I giggled.

"You've turned me to your baby yknow. Anyway I'll be back in an hour or two. I hope you are not bored? What are you doing?"

"Nothing much. Get home first. Then you'll know".

"Okay baby. Take care of yourself. Bye".

"You too. Bye". The line went off immediately. Having no idea i was grinning from ear to ear.

I was preparing three varieties of dishes alongside desserts.
I was done two hours later and decided to quickly take a shower before Hassan shows up.
Shuffling through my clothes, i was looking for something that'd make me feel beautiful yet hot. Yknow, just to set the mood.

Finally, i settled for the new clothes Amaya got me during the week which I said i wasn't going to need because they were revealing.
"You are surely gonna need it soon". Was what Amaya said. Turns out she was right. I laughed to myself.
It was a crop top with a bumshot. I was feeling weird in it that i decided to wear something else but changed my mind when i saw myself in the mirror.
I looked beautiful and sexy and i knew it was going to make Hassan start clinging to me.

A simple representation of what she wore

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and applied a little bit of makeup to my face.
The smokey eyes i did made me look fierce.
I took few pictures and videos on Snapchat and immediately rushed downstairs as i heard the honk of Hassan's car.