Ch-2 (Flashback)

Previously : Taehyung : no I didn't forget anything ,I didn't. I will make her like a living hell, I hate you Y/n I hate you...

Now onwards:
Still Taehyung POV:
I hate her I can't forget what she did to me. The person I loved the most she snatched them from me for forever. They will never come back to my life never, I still remember that day when I was going home, I saw my brother with her, I don't know what they were talking but looking at them it seems like they were fighting over something, My  brother was a crying mess. He was begging her for something continually, but she was denying him, After some time she left from their and my brother broke down, tears was falling from his eyes continually.. I was watching their each and every single move, when she left from their, I made my  way towads my brother. By the time I reach him before that he cut his hand nerve. I rushed towards him and made him lay his head on my lap and was about to pick him up but he stopped me. He was crying so badly, his face was ruined from crying. I was thinking what happened between them, But before I can think something reality hit me, my brother was breathing heavily and I got scared and I picked him up and rushed to hospital  , but it was late he was at the end.. Before going to his long sleep he said something that was unbelievable.. He said he loves that girl and can't leave without her, she is more important for him more then anything, he said he loves her. And then he closed his eyes for forever. I was shaking him to open his eyes but he was gone.. After sometimes my mom and dad came to the hospital and when they saw what happened to my brother, they broked, my mom got shocked and she fall on the ground and doctors came to check her up but that was to late she also leaved me and my dad he can't handle his wife and son's dead so he also left me...
That day I lost my everything my loving , caring, supporting family. Just bcoz of one girl only and only my wife y/n . That day I made a decision that I will make her life a living hell..
I started dating her and made her fallen love with me.. And married her. And that was the biggest mistake she ever made in her life, bcoz she doesn't married to her love but she married to her death.. I hate her and I will make her regert of what she  had done to me.. Just wait y/n, just wait..
End of Taehyung POV.

Author POV
After recalling all the past memories, taehyung left that room. Y/n is still sleeping..

Time skip to morning..
Y/n POV
I wake up, and my body was in pain, remembering what tae done to me last night tears started to flow from my eyes.
I wiped the tears and went towards my bathroom and took a warm shower for 15 min.
And then I wore my clothes and made my way towards the kitchen.. I made some breakfast for me and tae.. I know today he has a meeting so I made a heavy breakfast which will make him full and he can  continue his work without eating anything in lunch..
End of Y/n POV

Tae POV:
I woke up by the smell of the food, I know y/n made something delicious. Her cooking is awesome.. Wait what.. What I am saying?.. Ahh I think I had gone mad, ahh
Whatever it is, it has to be praised that she cooks very well.
Ok -okk whatever it is, let's take some bath and get ready for work I have a meeting today..
End of Tae POV

Author POV
With that he went to the bathroom. After some time he came down stairs and saw y/n
Who was arranging food on the table, he went towards her and sit on the table. Y/n thought he will say sorry but no... Then she thought how can she even except it from him.. Anyways she severed  him food. And he ate it without saying a word. Y/n thought that he is in good mood today so she smiled shyly. But her smile faded away when she noticed that tae is looking at her with seriousness in his face. She gulped hard. And lower her head. Tae was about to ask her something but he got a call and left from their. Without saying a good byee.. This made Y/n more sad. But what can she also do this is the reality...
End of the author POV

This is for today hope u all like it  , what will happen next does Tae will forgive y/n or will make her life worse the it already it.. What u think comment below and sorry for any Grammical mistake
Thanks❤....
Love from author
Stay healthy and stay safe